Quote from: Armagh18 on March 30, 2022, 12:44:53 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on March 30, 2022, 12:25:09 PM
Quote from: J70 on March 30, 2022, 12:14:00 PM
Where are you hearing that lads?

Any names?
Campbell
Forker
Ciaran Makin from Armagh I've heard
heard Nugent instead of Forker. From speaking to one that were at the game Murphy 100% should be gone.

Not only a tr**p but a yellow tr**p.
Delete that. He's hard hitting and no more of a tr**p than any of our own players. Would take him in a heart beat as would any team.

J70

Quote from: Average Score on March 30, 2022, 12:52:48 PM
Quote from: J70 on March 30, 2022, 12:51:08 PM
Quote from: Average Score on March 30, 2022, 12:48:30 PM
Quote from: J70 on March 30, 2022, 12:39:22 PM
Couldn't see anything anywhere online, so I checked the Orchard County forum.

Aside from the completely unbiased whinging and victimhood on display ( ;D), they are also listing those three rumoured names for Armagh.

Neil McGee, our sub keeper, and McFadden-Ferry for us.

I guess we'll find out later how true it is.

::)  Be amazed if all 6 stand no way Donegal should lose a player all 3 should be subs suspended, maybe a water boy could take the hit!

Grow the f**k up.

Bless Not like the truth kid.

I've no issue with the truth. If there's evidence available that Murphy or any other Donegal player threw punches or pulled lads into headlocks or whatever, throw the book at them. It will teach them (and hopefully others) a serious lesson which is only for the overall good.

I won't be on here whining like you are before anything even comes out that Armagh are going to be stitched up.

Average Score

Quote from: Armagh18 on March 30, 2022, 12:54:13 PM
Quote from: Average Score on March 30, 2022, 12:50:15 PM

Any names?
Campbell
Forker
heard Nugent instead of Forker. From speaking to one that were at the game Murphy 100% should be gone.

Delete that. He's hard hitting and no more of a tr**p than any of our own players. Would take him in a heart beat as would any team.

So you acknowledge trampish behaviour within the sport and within Armagh camp but you aren't allow to call it out - it is what it is, if players played football instead of all the other shite that goes one no one would talking about such behaviour, you aren't exempt because you were / are one of the best footballers in the country.

tonto1888

Quote from: J70 on March 30, 2022, 12:56:31 PM

Aside from the completely unbiased whinging and victimhood on display ( ;D), they are also listing those three rumoured names for Armagh.

::)  Be amazed if all 6 stand no way Donegal should lose a player all 3 should be subs suspended, maybe a water boy could take the hit!

Grow the f**k up.

I've no issue with the truth. If there's evidence available that Murphy or any other Donegal player threw punches or pulled lads into headlocks or whatever, throw the book at them. It will teach them (and hopefully others) a serious lesson which is only for the overall good.

I won't be on here whining like you are before anything even comes out that Armagh are going to be stitched up.

A lot of talk that Murphy hit Grugan at the final whistle but I wasn't there and haven't watched any footage so can't say one way or the other. Like you tho I'm off the opinion that you take your punishment, hopefully learn from it, and move on.

Average Score

Grow the f**k up.

FFS evidence - even video evidence is dismissed I stood and watched it, there was subs, backroom staff players all involved either trying to get it sorted or acting the hardman, there were sly digs, headlocks, it was pathetic from both teams how the ref picked out 6 players and those 6 is beyond me.

Armagh18

Quote from: Average Score on March 30, 2022, 12:57:26 PM

Any names?
Campbell
Forker

So you acknowledge trampish behaviour within the sport and within Armagh camp but you aren't allow to call it out - it is what it is, if players played football instead of all the other shite that goes one no one would talking about such behaviour, you aren't exempt because you were / are one of the best footballers in the country.
What trampish behaviour? Havent seen any in any of the clips and wasnt there so wont comment.

Average Score

Quote from: Armagh18 on March 30, 2022, 01:04:05 PM
Quote from: Average Score on March 30, 2022, 12:57:26 PM

Any names?
Campbell
Forker

What trampish behaviour? Havent seen any in any of the clips and wasnt there so wont comment.

Yet you have done nothing but comment.

J70

Quote from: Average Score on March 30, 2022, 01:02:54 PM

Grow the f**k up.

FFS evidence - even video evidence is dismissed I stood and watched it, there was subs, backroom staff players all involved either trying to get it sorted or acting the hardman, there were sly digs, headlocks, it was pathetic from both teams how the ref picked out 6 players and those 6 is beyond me.

Well in that case maybe they should have a tribunal and invite all the supporters of both sides (all with perfect and objective recall, of course) to testify before they take disciplinary action. ::)

What do you want them to do? It's the referee's report and whatever video evidence is available. That's it. Just like it always is.

Average Score

You are looking for evidence, so if you are not at the match and no clip of your fav players all good as far as you are concerned.  ::)  Even the video evidence is subjective you could choose other players and make a case for those named. As previously mentioned if the 7 officials helped each other and called out off the ball stuff we may start to concentrate on football.

J70

Quote from: Average Score on March 30, 2022, 01:16:38 PM
You are looking for evidence, so if you are not at the match and no clip of your fav players all good as far as you are concerned.  ::)  Even the video evidence is subjective you could choose other players and make a case for those named. As previously mentioned if the 7 officials helped each other and called out off the ball stuff we may start to concentrate on football.

Yes, I'm looking for evidence. Either from the referee (with the aid of his assistants) or from video footage.

I'm not clear on what you're looking for.

yellowcard

If Murphy struck on the full time whistle and there is no video evidence available, then I'm afraid that he will not be suspended. It doesn't mean that he is innocent, just that he didn't get caught.

Presumably both teams will have videoed  the match along with the actual TV footage but neither side are going to release footage incriminating their own players. Obviously the GAA have access to a lot more footage than we have seen publicly, otherwise I'm not sure how they could suspend the 3 Armagh lads who supposedly have received bans.

Either way there will appeals and counter appeals as this rumbles on for weeks.

tyrone08

Quote from: yellowcard on March 30, 2022, 01:28:02 PM
If Murphy struck on the full time whistle and there is no video evidence available, then I'm afraid that he will not be suspended. It doesn't mean that he is innocent, just that he didn't get caught.

Presumably both teams will have videoed  the match along with the actual TV footage but neither side are going to release footage incriminating their own players. Obviously the GAA have access to a lot more footage than we have seen publicly, otherwise I'm not sure how they could suspend the 3 Armagh lads who supposedly have received bans.

As oisin said after the tyrone game, there shouldn't be any appeals. Tyrone should just take their medicine. Funny I haven't heard him say it this time.

yellowcard

Quote from: tyrone08 on March 30, 2022, 01:45:14 PM

As oisin said after the tyrone game, there shouldn't be any appeals. Tyrone should just take their medicine. Funny I haven't heard him say it this time.

Where was he interviewed?

Solo_run

Odhran McFadden-Ferry and McGee for Donegal

Campbell, Nugent and Mackin for Armagh

Throw ball

Quote from: yellowcard on March 30, 2022, 01:48:37 PM
Quote from: tyrone08 on March 30, 2022, 01:45:14 PM

Where was he interviewed?

Think he is busy preparing for under 20 championship match on Friday