NFL Division 1 2022

Started by Blowitupref, January 15, 2022, 08:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

Quote from: blanketattack on March 19, 2022, 10:34:03 PM
If Kerry lose to Armagh, the league final will likely be between Kerry and Armagh.
Kerry are already in the league final (bar big losses in last 2 games).

So Kerry don't try t0o hard tomorrow, and then put manners on Armagh in the final.
Armagh have named a strong team, they could beat Kerry tomorrow, whatever about preventing Kerry retaliation in the the League final. 
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Whishtup

As a Tyrone fan,  I would be quietly confident that we can turn over any team in Ireland. A different team today. Different mentality, discipline. Last ten minutes was like end of the final. Mayo unable to break down the defence. We can do it again.

armaghniac

Quote from: Whishtup on March 20, 2022, 12:02:44 AM
As a Tyrone fan,  I would be quietly confident that we can turn over any team in Ireland.

We look forward to new era o

Quote from: WhishtupA different team today. Different mentality, discipline. Last ten minutes was like end of the final. Mayo unable to break down the defence. We can do it again.

Perhaps, but Mayo did not take their chances in that game. They have scope for improvement in their performance.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

befair

Are there any games on BBC IPlayer?

naka

Quote from: blanketattack on March 19, 2022, 10:34:03 PM
If Kerry lose to Armagh, the league final will likely be between Kerry and Armagh.
Kerry are already in the league final (bar big losses in last 2 games).
Armagh win today they still need something against Donegal as I fancy Mayo to beat Kildare .

On today fancy armagh by 3/4

clarshack

Tyrone could do with Donegal and Monaghan wins today, and the one time you'd want Donegal to win though they'll probably end up getting stuffed instead.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Can't see how Donegal could get anything from that game today, they could be under severe pressure throughout.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

imtommygunn

I expect them to take a heavy beating today. Hope I am wrong but they do appear to have dropped off a bit and Dublin need points.

yellowcard

Real test for Armagh today. Dry, sunny day against a good side will give us a better idea of where Armagh stand at the minute. Kerry have rested some of their key players also which gives us a good opportunity of winning the match and getting to a league final which would be massive for this Armagh side and the belief it could bring.

J70

Quote from: imtommygunn on March 20, 2022, 12:32:04 PM
I expect them to take a heavy beating today. Hope I am wrong but they do appear to have dropped off a bit and Dublin need points.

As usual, no word on a Donegal team yet, but even at full strength I wouldn't fancy us to get a result. With all of the injuries, forget it.

An Watcher

Not sure how much of a test it'll be for armagh today considering they're two main men, Clifford and oshea aren't there.  Very beatable without them two

Milltown Row2

David Clifford scored a goal there... Kerry seemed be winning handy enough so far.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Dire Ear

Kerry getting roughed up by Arma

Harold Disgracey

Armagh kicking a lot of bad wides.

Harold Disgracey

Grugan hauled down by the jersey and the ref gives a free out for over carrying.