NFL Division 1 2022

Started by Blowitupref, January 15, 2022, 08:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OakLeaf

What a bunch of condescending pricks the rte commentators are. You'd think this was shock of the century. Armagh in a different league that half.

thewobbler

Dublin look like a team that has no choice but to use all their squad players of the past decade. And long may it continue.

Armagh very impressive.

Rudi

Armagh playing great football, serious pace, great ball handling, super movement & great kicking/ foot passing.
Really entertaining quality stuff. Dubs look shook, poor 2 frees from Rock, cant see a way back, could end up with players sent off.

Hound

Quote from: thewobbler on January 29, 2022, 08:12:38 PM
Dublin look like a team that has no choice but to use all their squad players of the past decade. And long may it continue.

Such nonsense. Dublin are using the players that are available.

thewobbler

Quote from: Hound on January 29, 2022, 08:15:07 PM
Quote from: thewobbler on January 29, 2022, 08:12:38 PM

Such nonsense. Dublin are using the players that are available.

You have just said the exact same thing as me while describing what i said as nonsense.

omagh_gael

I don't think he meant it, he laughed to himself on the way back out. Perhaps you could read that as the cheek of the finish?

David McKeown

I think he clearly meant it. Wasn't his first time going for goal that half and spurned the easy point opportunity. Don't think he kicks it that way unless going for goal
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

imtommygunn

Not sure. I think he maybe did. He's a tidy enough player that boy.

Baile an tuaigh

If you watch the replay he "weighted" the ball perfectly give the man credit where credit is due. They should have made an acceptance for that goal and award him 5 points.. 😆

Jell 0 Biafra

It looked pretty obvious to me he meant it.  Actually surprised it's in doubt.

Rudi

See what Fenton is made of now, some effort at a point there.

Baile an tuaigh

First blood Dublin Dean Rock from a soft free. Dubs starting off this half with more purpose. Cameron McCormick takes a pass from Dean. Surprisingly no one on him 2nd one for Dublin. Armagh respond with a free from Rian.

Armagh need to put a halt to Dublins gallop...

Baile an tuaigh

I make it 10 wides now for Dublin. Scully tips one over 7 point game...

Solo_run

The mark needs to follow the water break

Hound

Quote from: Rudi on January 29, 2022, 08:29:53 PM
See what Fenton is made of now, some effort at a point there.
Exactly right.
'A league game in January shows what a real man is made of. Feck those All Ireland semi finals and finals. Any decent player should be able to knock it over from 35 yards, even if they're knocked off balance when striking it.