Joe Brolly has discussion with Jamie Bryson

Started by imtommygunn, October 31, 2021, 06:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

general_lee

Bryson is a loser, an ego-maniac who is utterly out of his depth whenever he leaves the safety of his little domain on Twitter. Anyone with so much as a semi-rational argument would dismantle anything he has to say, Brolly killed him with kindness while simultaneously owning him. Embarrassing stuff altogether for the Donaghadee QC

rrhf

Thought Joe done well here and the debate was interesting, and fair play to Bryson for having him on.  Nothing wrong with it.

Main Street

Quote from: rrhf on November 09, 2021, 12:23:12 PM
Thought Joe done well here and the debate was interesting, and fair play to Bryson for having him on.  Nothing wrong with it.
it was quite idiotic of him to take Joe on, but fair play to Bryson for not taking it down off the web, but possibly he hasn't copped on to the full extent of his total deconstruction.

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

rosnarun

Can this shit not be moved to non GAA discussion .  I've no idea who  your chatting about . but i don't see how political discussions and Joes Current  Squeeze has anything to do with Football. mind you bryson would probably have a less jaundiced eye when it comes to  Football than the bollix
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Baile Brigín 2

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on December 23, 2021, 11:04:07 PM
Tusa.

There was probably a time when you would have received plenty of bites on this. That is gone. You have "lost it".

Enjoy your Christmas. You'll hopefully get it back in 2022. Keep plucking away.

So a link to Brolly on the radio that day that has caused controversy on a Brolly is controversial thread is a wind up?

Time for the leaba

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on December 24, 2021, 10:27:41 AM
Tusa.

There was probably a time when you would have received plenty of bites on this. That is gone. You have "lost it".

So a link to Brolly on the radio that day that has caused controversy on a Brolly is controversial thread is a wind up?

Time for the leaba

Fill me in on this bit?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Wildweasel74

Out of Interest, what did the south do during the troubles. Nearest intervention I can recall off, was possible moving troops to near Derry. They never boycotted anything from England as far as I remember, (I only recall to the early 80's) but as the rest of the world boycotted South Africa at the time. I blame De Valera, ensured Collins was fucked over at the time so he wouldn't be able to run against him in the political world. England back was against the wall in WW2 and the right political moves could have meant a better outcome for Ireland as a whole.

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 24, 2021, 10:55:59 AM
Tusa.

Time for the leaba

Fill me in on this bit?

Lots of people believe he is talking shite. He got the reaction he wanted.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on December 24, 2021, 03:19:30 PM
Tusa.

Time for the leaba

Fill me in on this bit?

Ok I get he talks shite, but which part of this was a lie?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Main Street

The controversy is all in Baile Brigin's head.

"totally lost it"  ;D , by Joe's standards he's just shooting the breeze on Virgin Media Sport and actually talking some sense.

tonto1888

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on December 24, 2021, 03:19:30 PM
Tusa.

Time for the leaba

Fill me in on this bit?

Where as most people know he was speaking the truth

brokencrossbar1

What Brolly has said is reflective of many lives experiences. I have lost count the amount of times I was told to f**k off back to the Black North, etc etc. You can sometimes accept that from your direct opponent in the whole sledging element of sport but when a management and supporters are shouting at 12 year olds in Cootehill 35 odd years ago you realise that this is not a new problem. That was my lived experience of it for the first time. We were playing on the community games and were roundly abused the whole way through the game. I personally got a lot of it as I was an oversized kid and was regularly accused of being overage and adults physically challenged me on the field and my mother verbally abused off it when she stood up for me. It didn't seem to make a difference to me but we certainly were made feel different and 'apart'. A woman assaulted our team manager in Mosney the same year with an umbrella and told him to go back to the Queen and not come back.

35 years ago at u12 football.  This was cultural, this was society wide. It wasn't just a few bad apples as some would like to believe.  Own it and accept it.

Oh and happy Christmas to one and all!