Northern nationalists versus ?

Started by Orior, December 29, 2020, 11:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

restorepride

I am "the state that would not allow Seamus Heaney to be called Seamus on the PS roll book, it had to be 'James' Heaney".

I am "the state" that would not allow my mother to register my sister as Mairead.  She had to be officially registered as Margaret; as Mairead was 'too Irish'.

I am not worthy of any celebration. 

red hander

Quote from: restorepride on January 07, 2021, 12:23:39 AM
I am "the state that would not allow Seamus Heaney to be called Seamus on the PS roll book, it had to be 'James' Heaney".

I am "the state" that would not allow my mother to register my sister as Mairead.  She had to be officially registered as Margaret; as Mairead was 'too Irish'.

I am not worthy of any celebration.

In reality, it will be a wake. Their failed, putrid, tuppenny hapenny statelet is in its death throes, the people they claim loyalty to in their pathetic, clawing Stockholm Syndrome way have shafted them with the Irish Sea border. No doubt a few innocent Fenians will be butchered as they express their anger and hate the way they have always done, and long before 1921, but they can't turn the tide now. f**k em.

imtommygunn

I'm surprised irish dancing made it in there at all. Tyrone / Derry / Down lifting sam notably missing and not one gaelic game about the place. Also noticeable that they show irish dancing which is graceful, elegant with some young innocent people performing to band parades with some boys banging their drums with significant venom - thought it summed up differences in cultures very aptly.

trailer

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 07, 2021, 08:31:06 AM
I'm surprised irish dancing made it in there at all. Tyrone / Derry / Down lifting sam notably missing and not one gaelic game about the place. Also noticeable that they show irish dancing which is graceful, elegant with some young innocent people performing to band parades with some boys banging their drums with significant venom - thought it summed up differences in cultures very aptly.

Irish dancing = British Gymnastics. Systematic mental abuse of young girls by parents and so called "teachers". Therefore it would fit in nicely with this mini twelfth.

johnnycool

Quote from: trailer on January 07, 2021, 09:15:01 AM

Irish dancing = British Gymnastics. Systematic mental abuse of young girls by parents and so called "teachers". Therefore it would fit in nicely with this mini twelfth.

Come on trailer, tell us what you really think about Irish Dancing??

Orior

Thought they might have included the time that the All-Ireland final was an all british affair, lol
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Rossfan

It's like something out of the 1950s.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

delgany

Quote from: johnnycool on January 07, 2021, 10:05:40 AM

Remember that there is a dissident irish dancing group !
One group has transfer rules !

johnnycool

Quote from: delgany on January 07, 2021, 12:24:57 PM

Is this the well documented battle between Feis?? and Festival groups, one with tan, wigs and the makeup plastered all over them??

delgany

Quote from: johnnycool on January 07, 2021, 02:30:55 PM

Is this the well documented battle between Feis?? and Festival groups, one with tan, wigs and the makeup plastered all over them??

Aye , the festival dancing  is like those in that video link. More simple attire etc.The Commission( feis) group have lost the run of themselves .

trailer

Quote from: delgany on January 07, 2021, 07:00:07 PM

Aye , the festival dancing  is like those in that video link. More simple attire etc.The Commission( feis) group have lost the run of themselves .

Mate's wee girl changed teams?? troops?? army?? whatever it's called and she wasn't allowed to dance in competition for a certain time period. Then when she was dancing the judge was a former dancer, from her former team, gave her shit marks. Tears, wigs, tan, hair, threats, complete row, etc.

armaghniac

Quote from: trailer on January 08, 2021, 01:14:18 PM

Mate's wee girl changed teams?? troops?? army?? whatever it's called and she wasn't allowed to dance in competition for a certain time period. Then when she was dancing the judge was a former dancer, from her former team, gave her shit marks. Tears, wigs, tan, hair, threats, complete row, etc.

Wigs on the green?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

johnnycool

Quote from: trailer on January 08, 2021, 01:14:18 PM

Where's Fergal Logan when you really need him?

general_lee

I see the Unionist meltdown regarding the Irish language has gone into overdrive. They think they're getting bilingual road signs up the shankill...

RedHand88

Quote from: general_lee on January 08, 2021, 06:47:42 PM
I see the Unionist meltdown regarding the Irish language has gone into overdrive. They think they're getting bilingual road signs up the shankill...

Radio ulster there doing a bit on this Irish language on street signs story.
Apparently there's provision for Chinese and ulster Scots in the same legislation. So they had a Chinese lad and an ulster Scots "professor" on to translate some streets the presenters had picked out.

They were 100% trolling the ulster Scots lad.

The Chinese lad had like proper Chinese translations for everything, but the ulster Scots lad was like well Onslow Parade would just translate to... Onslow Waik. Presenters sniggering away at all this. They were at the craic.