Connacht SFC 2020

Started by Rossfan, October 26, 2020, 01:43:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

larryin89

Genuinely downbeat about this one but still the optimistic mindset tends to creep in as we get closer to throw in . Aido and Cillian are in very good form but we really need Diarmuid and Ruane to up the ante today . Ruane cannot persist with this bad habit he has of running down a cul  de sac . I hope JH is not afraid to change tactics if we are getting hammered in the middle, you have to change it if it's not working ie bring Aido out the field or dare I say it Oisín Mullen .
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Blowitupref

Benches to today a few may start especially for Mayo.

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Lar Naparka

Quote from: Rossfan on November 08, 2020, 09:38:02 AM
Hopefully we'll be able to kick an odd one to ourselves.
Fkn weird Ros v Rhubarbs in a Championship match and me nor anyone else going to it and it being played in November.
Also strange that Lar and his fellow travellers havent got this up to 100 pages.

Quare times we're livin in.
Anyway
UP ROS💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙
;D
Sez yer man who's put up 50% oif the posts and 90% of the shite on this thread.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Farrandeelin on November 06, 2020, 08:38:39 PM
Quote from: Cunny Funt on November 06, 2020, 03:24:32 PM
Quote from: manfromdelmonte on November 06, 2020, 02:37:45 PM
one player from the county champions
Were you expecting more? Mayo have none from their county champions but Kevin McLoughlin will likely start.

He wasn't in the 26 the last day.
To the surprise of no one Kevin McLoughlin is starting.

macdanger2

Good from mayo so far but it's a strong breeze. Compton is playing puck at MF

Hound

Mayo looking well the better team.
Not sure the wind is having a massive impact.

JoG2

Quote from: Cunny Funt on November 08, 2020, 01:08:34 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on November 06, 2020, 08:38:39 PM
Quote from: Cunny Funt on November 06, 2020, 03:24:32 PM
Quote from: manfromdelmonte on November 06, 2020, 02:37:45 PM
one player from the county champions
Were you expecting more? Mayo have none from their county champions but Kevin McLoughlin will likely start.

He wasn't in the 26 the last day.
To the surprise of no one Kevin McLoughlin is starting.

He's been excellent too along with the OConnors and Durcan. Roscommon's tackling is very poor it has to be said, all bluster and no technique

Blowitupref

Half time Roscommon 0-5 Mayo 1-8. Mayo full value for the lead, fully tuned in and high intensity in their play Roscommon in comparison are flat and very loose in defence
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Blowitupref on November 08, 2020, 02:17:09 PM
Half time Roscommon 0-5 Mayo 1-8. Mayo full value for the lead, fully tuned in and high intensity in their play Roscommon in comparison are flat and very loose in defence

Probably should be further ahead but they kicked a clatter of wides in the last 15 minutes there. Has kept the Rossies just about in it still.

From the Bunker

Mayo up and down. Playing with no midfield. Roscommon have to be commended for sticking at it after the goal, another team would have thrown the towel in. All to play for in the 2nd.

macdanger2

I wish Dessie would shut up about the benches

Hound

Unfortunately for the Rossies, Mayo are in the groove. All Ireland contenders versus non-contenders

joemamas

Quote from: macdanger2 on November 08, 2020, 02:29:27 PM
I wish Dessie would shut up about the benches

Wish he would just shut up period !
Captain Obvious

imtommygunn

The Michael Owen of the Sunday game.

sid waddell

Wonder what odds Paddy Durcan is for FOTY