Monaghan v Down - Sat 29th July - Croke Park - 17:00

Started by GrandMasterFlash, July 18, 2017, 02:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

Quote from: snoopdog on July 29, 2017, 08:09:10 AM
Quote from: omagh_gael on July 28, 2017, 11:44:31 AM
Jaysus lads you are all very quiet. Worried about the trimming you'll get from either Tyrone or Dublin in the QF?
I'd say as long as Dublin give Tyrone a trimming in the semi we will all be happy enough.

That's more like it!!

omagh_gael

omagh_gael

The Mobdro app is deadly for sky sports but for some reason my app isnt sbowing sky sports arena. I deleted it and downloaded again but still not showing up!

Schkite

McCarron dropped and Freeman in.

Maybe no harm for Jack as he hasn't got going at all this summer. Big chance for Freeman too, and very good attacking options off the bench with McCarron and McCarthy. Doogan and McAnespie starting will add alot more workrate which we badly lacked in the first half of the Ulster game.

twohands!!!

7 scores in the first 9 minutes - fairly blistering start

Blowitupref

18 mins gone Down 0-7 Monaghan 0-4.   Down look well fired up after their disappointing Ulster final performance
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

BennyHarp

That was never a square ball!!

Blowitupref

23 mins gone. 3 Monaghan frees and the sides are level.  Monaghan 0-7 Down 0-7
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

twohands!!!

Down moving the ball with pace causing problems for Monaghan

Blowitupref

twohands!!!

Surprisingly open game - neither defence looking all that impressive.

dublin7

Dick Clerk in is a terrible pundit. Acting like a monaghan cheerleader and offers nothing but bland comments