AIQF 2017 Tír Eoghain vs Ard Macha, Sat. August 5th @4pm

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, July 17, 2017, 06:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

QuoteArmagh's blistering run to the 2004 Ulster title saw them hit 20.67 points per game and seemed to have set them up for a tilt at a second All-Ireland until Fermanagh famously crushed their hopes.

An appropriate analogy.

Unfortunately, Tyrone are unlikely to be entirely confident against Armagh, if only because of 2014. In 2004, Armagh people could not remember Fermanagh beating Armagh and this lead to an insouciant attitude that probably lost Armagh an AI.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

ziggysego

Sorry I can't be in Dublin today to see the mighty Tyrone take on division 3's Armagh.
Testing Accessibility

omagh_gael

Traffic was at a standstill on the Ardee turn off earlier on M1. I'm in swords now on toilet break. Going to nip onto the M1 at airport and head down port tunnel and up east wall road.

Fuzzman

Good luck to both teams and hope the best team wins and not too much controversy.
Am watching it on very broken stream with lots of refreshes so no doubt I'll miss a goal or red card somewhere.

I expected McClure to come in
Enjoy it folks.

Solo_run

Keyser soze

Is there anywhere goos to watch the match in Strabane?

DrinkingHarp

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: DrinkingHarp on August 05, 2017, 04:00:06 PM
Any Links like the one from youtube?
yer man has closed his account, or its been closed for him!

DrinkingHarp

Mike Tyson

Solo_run

DrinkingHarp

Milltown Row2

First row sports eu link, click on others on the top bar
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

screenexile