AIQF 2017 Tír Eoghain vs Ard Macha, Sat. August 5th @4pm

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, July 17, 2017, 06:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Applesisapples

Quote from: punt kick on August 03, 2017, 01:42:53 PM
Quote from: ONeill on August 03, 2017, 12:32:34 AM
It's hard not to look back on that period and think Armagh were fairly shit upon by Tyrone and nothing can make up for that.

Armagh won it first but subsequent games saw it meant nothing. People now talk about the Tyrone-Kerry years; Armagh were default winners in a bad year.

That's what you keep telling yourself when you're crying into your babycham that Armagh beat Tyrone to it - makes 95 even more sore for you all, so close to getting there first.  ;D ;D
Christ you are a pair of Tits, double D's.

vallankumous

Quote from: Taylor on August 03, 2017, 02:07:51 PM

There will be plenty of small bags of Colombian marching powder floating about on the Hill.
No issues there as there are all smaller than A4 size

Grow up

macdanger2

Quote from: Applesisapples on August 03, 2017, 02:08:14 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on August 03, 2017, 01:29:03 PM
Anyone been to the corporate suites before? What can I expect?
Been a few times, as someone else said shit atmosphere, its good if you don't have a team playing.

Yeah, it's grand when you're not supporting any of the teams playing but I wouldn't fancy being in there for a match I was really interested in.

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

yellowcard

I imagine that there must be a serious amount of Dubs staying at home for this fixture because I thought this double header would be sold out by now.

Interest in Armagh is massive whilst a good few Tyrone fans are probably saving themselves for the semi final. I still think it will sell out though and most people will stay for at least the first half of the Dubs match or at least for as long as it is competitive. 

vallankumous

Quote from: yellowcard on August 03, 2017, 03:27:12 PM
I imagine that there must be a serious amount of Dubs staying at home for this fixture because I thought this double header would be sold out by now.

Interest in Armagh is massive whilst a good few Tyrone fans are probably saving themselves for the semi final. I still think it will sell out though and most people will stay for at least the first half of the Dubs match or at least for as long as it is competitive.

80K seats. There was no expectation it would be a sell out.

armaghniac

Quote from: vallankumous on August 03, 2017, 03:31:29 PM
Quote from: yellowcard on August 03, 2017, 03:27:12 PM

80K seats. There was no expectation it would be a sell out.

I don't see what it should not sell out.
Each Ulster county would bring 12-15K anyway, you'd have some general interest bringing 4-5k, and then 35,000 Jackeens. Some of the latter are only buying tickets today as they were slow off the ball on Monday.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

punt kick

Quote from: Applesisapples on August 03, 2017, 02:10:33 PM
It's hard not to look back on that period and think Armagh were fairly shit upon by Tyrone and nothing can make up for that.

Armagh won it first but subsequent games saw it meant nothing. People now talk about the Tyrone-Kerry years; Armagh were default winners in a bad year.

That's what you keep telling yourself when you're crying into your babycham that Armagh beat Tyrone to it - makes 95 even more sore for you all, so close to getting there first.  ;D ;D

You can only be first once, three isn't hard to catch - dry your eyes cockhead.  ;D

RedHand88

Quote from: punt kick on August 03, 2017, 04:17:52 PM

You can only be first once, three isn't hard to catch - dry your eyes cockhead.  ;D
Who gives a damn who got it first??? Cavan, Down, Derry, Donegal all got it before any of us? Do I lose sleep over that? Hell no. Come back when youve won 3.

seafoid

3?

Tipp, Wexford and Cork have more than 3 and they aren't even football counties
Kildare have more and they stopped in 1928. Cavan and Down have more.

RedHand88

Ahhhh but do you not know they only count from 2003 onwards? :P

BennyHarp

Quote from: seafoid on August 03, 2017, 04:30:22 PM
3?

Tipp, Wexford and Cork have more than 3 and they aren't even football counties
Kildare have more and they stopped in 1928. Cavan and Down have more.

Aye but none of those counties are Armagh!
That was never a square ball!!

Armamike

That's just, like your opinion man.

red hander

Quote from: punt kick on August 03, 2017, 04:17:52 PM

Yeah, but what's it like to lose an All-Ireland final to Tyrone?

RedHand88