Roscommon v Galway - Connacht SFC Final 2017 [Wind Tunnel, 9/7/17]

Started by Syferus, June 18, 2017, 05:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Lar Naparka

Even though Syferus is enough to make me cheer for the heron chokers I'll stick to my usual form and wish the Roosies the best of luck.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Soju

Hope the conditions in salthill allow for a free flowing game.( maybe wishful thinking). The rosses backs need the game of their lives and we need to break even at midfield to have a chance. Hoping for belter of a game. Best a luck to the ross players! Up the Ros!

weareros

Lovely morning in Ballagh anyway but rain forecast for later in the day. Time to face the traffic. If our forwards are on song, hopeful of a surprise.

cornetto

Sunshine in salthill,little or no wind,
let's hope them scantily clad, weather ladies have got it wrong!!

Correction, now 10am cloud is thickening fast!!

DJGaliv

Safe travelling to the Rossies.

Hopefully the drawn game last year is thick in Galway's mind and we produce a performance that a Connacht final deserves. 
I wouldn't be surprised to see a late change to galway team and a free taker start. Mike Meehan maybe? Probably more than likely side or McHugh.

Syferus

Anyone expecting anything but rain in Salthill hasn't been to many matches in Salthill..

PW Nally

Here's hoping that the showcase day of Connacht football is a belter of a game. Safe travelling to all.

Rossies were out balls and all last year for early league and faded badly for summer. Have done little so far this year except put a big score on Leitrim so should be primed for today, how good that is we will see. Get feeling that no matter how good Galway are on the front foot their defence will always leave the door open at the other end. Think Galway by 3/4 but basing that more on not knowing what the Rossies have to offer.

cornetto

Salthill is buzzing lots of colour and no RAIN roscommon have travelled in numbers,let everyone enjoy the day.As I said earlier a rossie win wouldn't be the end of the world for galway,no more than ourselves they have not had a whole lot to cheer about.

seafoid

Quote from: Syferus on July 09, 2017, 10:05:17 AM
Anyone expecting anything but rain in Salthill hasn't been to many matches in Salthill..
Salthill.also has 99s, candyfloss, buckets, spades, wind, the prom, hurdy gurdies and nordies on holiday.

Mano

Brilliant start for Roscommon. Similarities with 2010, Walsh has not learnt

omagh_gael

Roscommon on fire here in the middle of the field, however, they could rue those run of wides. Could have the game more or less wrapped up if they got two or three of them.

seafoid

In Tuam the lead might only be 3 points. Have Ros the cuteness to win the second half ?

Fuzzman

2 points scored in 30 mins for Galway and Roscommon kicked a lot of wides.

sans pessimism

Tommy Carr-like a fukn fly buzzing around yer head that ya can't swat
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"