Author Topic: AIQF 2017 Tír Eoghain vs Ard Macha, Sat. August 5th @4pm  (Read 62918 times)

ziggysego

• View Profile
    • My Way Access
Re: AIQF 2017 Tír Eoghain vs Ard Macha, Sat. August 5th @4pm
« Reply #1185 on: August 16, 2017, 01:45:29 PM »
It's a fecking joke. Is there any way of seeing this game outside of it been saved on Sky plus by someone who has sky sports?

Can you not get RTÉ?

RTÉ didn't have the rights to it.

How can a GAAGO subscriber download and save a game to the hard drive for posterity?  (And not for sharing or uploading to youtube...insert wink here)

All assistance in strictest confidence, etc etc etc.

I don't think you can download it. Once you pay your fee you get ten chances to watch the game then your access expires.
Moavi is a screen capture program and it's dead easy to use. It can copy anything that displays on a computer monitor. (I'm talking Windows here.)

Doesn't it flip the video around though? I guess you could pretend your sat in the Cusack ;)
Testing Accessibility

Itchy

• View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: August 16, 2017, 01:54:45 PM »
Well for next year Tyronies, ye should get your self a android box or a mag box for £70, a 3 month IPTV subscription (circa £20) to cover the summer and ye can watch sky sports to your hearts content. You do need broadband with a minimum of 7mb.

armaghniac

• View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: August 16, 2017, 03:17:58 PM »
I believe Now TV have some sort of Kosher access to Sky for a fee, but I haven't tried this.
if at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

omagh_gael

• '03, '05 + '08...not bad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: August 16, 2017, 03:34:09 PM »
Well for next year Tyronies, ye should get your self a android box or a mag box for £70, a 3 month IPTV subscription (circa £20) to cover the summer and ye can watch sky sports to your hearts content. You do need broadband with a minimum of 7mb.

Wasn't aware of that option, will look into it for next year. Is this an 'above board setup or a pay-per-access to a reliable illegal stream?

Itchy

• View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: August 16, 2017, 03:43:11 PM »

Wasn't aware of that option, will look into it for next year. Is this an 'above board setup or a pay-per-access to a reliable illegal stream?

Nothing Illegal in buying the box. If you want to know where to get an account send me a pm. Once you get a decent stream from a reliable seller it should be working well.

The more Tyronies at home watching on TV the less buckfast will be drank on the trains ;)

RedHand88

• View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: August 16, 2017, 03:44:32 PM »