?
10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

marty34

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on October 17, 2020, 01:15:33 PM
Quote from: Hoof Hearted on October 17, 2020, 12:15:17 PM
Screen, What way is u10s  8s etc working ?
Will the 10s still be p5 and p6 or will that change to p6 and p7 ?

i dont agree with the primary class thing, causes issues later, should be DOB whole way through as Donegal etc do

I think it should be U12.5,  and U14.5 all the way up.

Keep them all in the same class group.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: marty34 on October 17, 2020, 01:27:35 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on October 17, 2020, 01:15:33 PM
Quote from: Hoof Hearted on October 17, 2020, 12:15:17 PM
Screen, What way is u10s  8s etc working ?
Will the 10s still be p5 and p6 or will that change to p6 and p7 ?

i dont agree with the primary class thing, causes issues later, should be DOB whole way through as Donegal etc do

I think it should be U12.5,  and U14.5 all the way up.

Keep them all in the same class group.

yes either dob or that but the change at u12 after playing with lads from u8 is disruptive

restorepride

Good victory today - encouraging.   Great to see Glass come on - some addition to any team.  Niall Loughlin a great plus also even though he missed a few frees.  Two younger ones getting a goal each is no harm for confidence either.  Paul McNeill another plus to have available and Odhrán Lynch gives more options all round.  McWilliams and Kearney have all filled-out and that physical strength will be needed v Ard Mhacha.

Estimator

Quote from: restorepride on October 17, 2020, 07:30:22 PM
Good victory today - encouraging.   Great to see Glass come on - some addition to any team.  Niall Loughlin a great plus also even though he missed a few frees.  Two younger ones getting a goal each is no harm for confidence either.  Paul McNeill another plus to have available and Odhrán Lynch gives more options all round.  McWilliams and Kearney have all filled-out and that physical strength will be needed v Ard Mhacha.

Decent victory.. I know Longford were missing their main man, but some good performances. Cassidy showed great reactions for his goal. Kearney's goal was a good finish, after a lot of patient build up. More kicking than i expected. impressed with E Doherty throughout. Few silly mistakes at times. But always seemed like they could go up a gear if needed.
Ulster League Champions 2009

restorepride

Quote from: Estimator on October 17, 2020, 08:57:38 PM

Decent victory.. I know Longford were missing their main man, but some good performances. Cassidy showed great reactions for his goal. Kearney's goal was a good finish, after a lot of patient build up. More kicking than i expected. impressed with E Doherty throughout. Few silly mistakes at times. But always seemed like they could go up a gear if needed.
Would that main man be Quinn by any chance?!!!!  He got mentioned 3 times by the commentator, despite not playing - which is more times mentioned that some who were playing!   He has a new baby - who got mentioned twice - more than some of the players who were playing!!! Anyhow, watching the match cost me £4.13!  A bargain on Gaa Go!!  Even better news - Ard Mhacha leaked 3 goals and still have a discipline issue - red card, penalties etc.  Makes it interesting!

Estimator

Quote from: restorepride on October 17, 2020, 10:55:23 PM
Quote from: Estimator on October 17, 2020, 08:57:38 PM

Would that main man be Quinn by any chance?!!!!  He got mentioned 3 times by the commentator, despite not playing - which is more times mentioned that some who were playing!   He has a new baby - who got mentioned twice - more than some of the players who were playing!!! Anyhow, watching the match cost me £4.13!  A bargain on Gaa Go!!  Even better news - Ard Mhacha leaked 3 goals and still have a discipline issue - red card, penalties etc.  Makes it interesting!

He was mentioned in the paper a couple of times during the week. But the commentator certainly went out of his way to talk about him (and the new addition to the family) throughout the match.
Ulster League Champions 2009

tbrick18

Quote from: restorepride on October 18, 2020, 03:48:47 PM
Very sad new from Tír Eoghain.

https://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/2020/1018/1172303-former-tyrone-goalkeeper-jonathan-curran-dies-at-33/

Yes very sad indeed. I knew Johnny through my kids and the Barber shop he owned and nobody had a bad word to say about him.
Just a real decent sort and really only getting started in life with 2 young kids.
His passing has shocked the area.

screenexile

JoG2

imtommygunn

Surely they have to postpone the a and b stuff?

JoG2

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 20, 2020, 05:42:49 PM
Surely they have to postpone the a and b stuff?

Will check with Angelo and get back to you Tommy

imtommygunn

Champion The Wonder Horse

Quote from: screenexile on October 20, 2020, 04:40:15 PM
B Championship next year!!!

Clear favourites for it.

Tommy's right though; it can't go ahead as planned.

restorepride

Cork and Down (just about) deserve the top 2 places in Division 3.  Those are their most likely finishing positions if all the games had been played.   However given the circumstances in which the last 2 rounds were "played", it would be fair to all counties if the A and B plan was shelved for at least a year.  Restrictions will still be with us well into 2021.