10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Mikhailov on November 26, 2019, 11:27:16 AM
Quote from: Will it ever end on November 26, 2019, 08:56:18 AM
Quote from: Peter john on November 26, 2019, 08:30:12 AM
A lot off shamrocks involved with other clubs, Ballinderry just not as appealing job, team getting older, deets, K Conlan, Mickey C, F Muldoon, P Muldoon, N Conway, Bambi, P Mc Ivor, Black pig to name a few

That's pretty much all of them named  ;)

Enda Muldoon, Darren Conway, Brian McGuckin, Paddy McGuckin are more to add to the list

Tyrone men....

Poor John left out too....And him with an Ulster League in the bag.

Will it ever end

Quote from: Mikhailov on November 26, 2019, 11:27:16 AM
Quote from: Will it ever end on November 26, 2019, 08:56:18 AM
Quote from: Peter john on November 26, 2019, 08:30:12 AM
A lot off shamrocks involved with other clubs, Ballinderry just not as appealing job, team getting older, deets, K Conlan, Mickey C, F Muldoon, P Muldoon, N Conway, Bambi, P Mc Ivor, Black pig to name a few

That's pretty much all of them named  ;)

Enda Muldoon, Darren Conway, Brian McGuckin, Paddy McGuckin are more to add to the list

Are Enda & Darren managing anywhere this year (outside of Enda's commitment to Derry) I would have thought Edendork may have something to say about claiming the other two as out & out Shamrock men

Dunsilly King

Another very obvious man not mentioned and well up in that list in terms of his ability is Ronan Devlin who has coached Cargin to the past two senior championships as well as St Marys to the Mac Rory Cup.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Anybody able to list the various salaries?

ON THE HILL

are all these men in jobs..and staying with clubs they are in? both conlons away from teams in tyrone...F Muldoon part off Ardboe setup..what about rest off them

Red10

Quote from: Derry Optimist on November 22, 2019, 09:15:07 PM
I did not consider Enda Lynn,Michael McEvoy,Jason Rocks and Paul McNeill for  my first League side of 2020.All of them  are expected to be out for most of the season with long term injuries. 

I would of course expect that others such as the McWilliams twins,Shea Downey,Ben McKinless.Patrick Coney and Niall Toner would also be very much in the shake up for match day squads and will all be probably considered for staring berths in the McKenna Cup selections.

2 of those mentioned weren't asked into the squad. Hearing 2 or 3 lads have already dropped out that were in and the ever reliable Gareth McKindless has already gone awol.  Management teams should make it public who they asked so that there's not the usual gripping about fellas who should be in a squad when they were either asked and didn't commit or left the squad after committing. 

Link

Quote from: Red10 on November 26, 2019, 05:04:28 PM
I did not consider Enda Lynn,Michael McEvoy,Jason Rocks and Paul McNeill for  my first League side of 2020.All of them  are expected to be out for most of the season with long term injuries. 

I would of course expect that others such as the McWilliams twins,Shea Downey,Ben McKinless.Patrick Coney and Niall Toner would also be very much in the shake up for match day squads and will all be probably considered for staring berths in the McKenna Cup selections.

2 of those mentioned weren't asked into the squad. Hearing 2 or 3 lads have already dropped out that were in and the ever reliable Gareth McKindless has already gone awol.  Management teams should make it public who they asked so that there's not the usual gripping about fellas who should be in a squad when they were either asked and didn't commit or left the squad after committing.

The Irony?

Management should make squad public but you're fairly vague with your info!

restorepride

Not a clever idea. The squad will be the squad and the starting 15 will be the starting 15. Agus sin é!

Jim Bob

Quote from: redzone on November 26, 2019, 06:35:46 AM
Quote from: Jim Bob on November 26, 2019, 06:26:58 AM
Quote from: toby47 on November 25, 2019, 09:47:41 AM
Ballinderry seem to be the only team on the list with nothing confirmed yet?

Quinn from Ardboe supposedly under consideration. Not sure how accurate that is but supposed to be finalised this week
Which quinn is that Jim

Micky

toby47

2/3 of the men quoted by Cahir O'Kane in the Irish News a few weeks ago, said to have returned to the panel had never returned in the first place

Red10

Quote from: Link on November 26, 2019, 06:11:52 PM

The Irony?

Management should make squad public but you're fairly vague with your info!

Yeah oh the irony -awful  :'(

oakleaflad

Quote from: toby47 on November 27, 2019, 07:43:08 AM

2/3 of the men quoted by Cahir O'Kane in the Irish News a few weeks ago, said to have returned to the panel had never returned in the first place
Who?

toby47

Quote from: oakleaflad on November 27, 2019, 09:40:26 AM
Quote from: toby47 on November 27, 2019, 07:43:08 AM

Who?

Heavron/Holly for a start

Estimator

Anyone out there got the details of county minor finals going back a few years.  I was looking at the Tyrone thread and got to thinking about Derry club minor winning sides.  Unfortunately there is no central location for these results.  The Derry GAA website only has the winners up to 2014 with very few of the beaten finalists listed.  So I've got the winners from 1946 through to 2019 and I've managed to track down all the finalists and scores from the finals since 2010.  But after that point it gets a bit sketchy.  Any help greatly appreciated.
Ulster League Champions 2009

Link

2003 or 2004, did kilrea have a walk over against Ballinderry? load of lads on holiday and game wasn't played

2005 beaten finalists Bellaghy
2006 beaten finalists Steelstown
2007 beaten finalists Slaughtneil
2009 beaten finalists Kilrea