?

?
10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

JoG2

Quote from: Estimator on September 13, 2018, 09:13:53 AM
I read The Boys of '93 yesterday. The chapter by Gary is particularly revealing especially about '95.. "Tyrone beat us in the Ulster Semi-Final with thirteen men. If Tyrone had have had 10 men, they'd have beaten us that day.... the whole year was a joke... people played for the sake of playing".

Grim times surely after '92 / '93 and that game against Down in '94. Hardly surprising after the CB had transpired to oust our footballing leader.

restorepride

Quote from: Estimator on September 13, 2018, 09:13:53 AM
I read The Boys of '93 yesterday. The chapter by Gary is particularly revealing especially about '95.. "Tyrone beat us in the Ulster Semi-Final with thirteen men. If Tyrone had have had 10 men, they'd have beaten us that day.... the whole year was a joke... people played for the sake of playing".
Not sure about that year being a joke - we won the National League and both Scullion and Tohill won All Stars.  A bit of exaggeration?

tonesfirstandlast

Has anyone seen LENNY, hasn't been seen or heard ( which is extremely worrying) for five days now.
If anyone sees him, please notify this board ASAP

JoG2

Saturday

12.30 PM: Glack v Limavady by 8

2 00 PM: Greenlough v Ballinascreen by 1 aet

4 15 PM: Drumsurn v Ballymaguigan by 3

5 45 PM: Glen v Ballinderry by 2

Sunday

12 30 PM: Sean Dolans v Moneymore by 9

2 00 PM: Lavey v Loup by 1

4 30 PM: Banagher v Steelstown by 4

6 00 PM: Coleraine v Slaughtneil by 2

Real Talk

Quote from: JoG2 on September 17, 2018, 08:57:23 PM
Saturday

12.30 PM: Glack v Limavady by 3

2 00 PM: Greenlough v Ballinascreen by 2

4 15 PM: Drumsurn v Ballymaguigan by 2

5 45 PM: Glen v Ballinderry by 5

Sunday

12 30 PM: Sean Dolans v Moneymore by 9

2 00 PM: Lavey v Loup by 4

4 30 PM: Banagher v Steelstown by 6

6 00 PM: Coleraine v Slaughtneil by 7

JohnDenver

Saturday

12.30 PM: Glack v Limavady Limavady by 7
2 00 PM: Greenlough v Ballinascreen Ballinascreen by 2
4 15 PM: Drumsurn v Ballymaguigan Ballymaguigan by 6
5 45 PM: Glen v Ballinderry Ballinderry by 3

Sunday

12 30 PM: Sean Dolans v Moneymore Moneymore by 4
2 00 PM: Lavey v Loup Lavey by 1
4 30 PM: Banagher v Steelstown Banagher by 2
6 00 PM: Coleraine v Slaughtneil Slaughtneil by 3

tooolonggg

Saturday

12.30 PM: Glack v Limavady Limavady by 5
2 00 PM: Greenlough v Ballinascreen Ballinascreen by 5
4 15 PM: Drumsurn v Ballymaguigan Ballymaguigan by 5
5 45 PM: Glen v Ballinderry Ballinderry by 3

Sunday

12 30 PM: Sean Dolans v Moneymore Moneymore by 7
2 00 PM: Lavey v Loup Lavey by 1
4 30 PM: Banagher v Steelstown Banagher by 5
6 00 PM: Coleraine v Slaughtneil Slaughtneil by 3

shawshank

Some of you might want to revise your forecast on the Greenlough result, Niall Loughlin is home.

markl121

Anyone heading to the book launch on Thursday evening in ballymaguigan. I was at the one in  belfast on Friday and it was good craic.

Champion The Wonder Horse

Quote from: markl121 on September 18, 2018, 02:29:05 PM
Anyone heading to the book launch on Thursday evening in ballymaguigan. I was at the one in  belfast on Friday and it was good craic.

No.

imtommygunn

Where would you get the book in belfast? Is it in waterstones or was that the oneills shop?

markl121

Waterstones has a load of them. So should be handy enough for at 9.99

Leaveherlong

Anyone see new players in the championship that could make the step up to the senior county team for 2019? Hard to believe we'll start our campaign in Division 4 - I know its reality but, seriously, how did we end up in this situation? Who is asking the hard questions?

markl121

Quote from: Leaveherlong on September 18, 2018, 11:09:28 PM
Anyone see new players in the championship that could make the step up to the senior county team for 2019? Hard to believe we'll start our campaign in Division 4 - I know its reality but, seriously, how did we end up in this situation? Who is asking the hard questions?
After watching nearly all the league games last year I actually think we were a tad unlucky to go down. Offaly and Wexford both of whom we beat handily were by far the worst teams. Narrow defeats to Westmeath and Fermanagh as well as a decent showing against Armagh is where the thing was lost. Longford the only team where we really didn't look in the game at all. As for where we go from here, we'll doesnt the club championship wrap up before the league this year? Surely it will be a benefit to have the whole team available as long as everyone is willing to play. Will be good to have Keenan and McFaul available again. Hopefully last years experience will help some of the lads stepping up from minor and maybe Callum brown will get a few games. Promotion from division four and maybe a win in the Ulster championship would be a decent target.