Dún na nGall vs Tír Eoghain, Ballybofey, Saturday 18th March @7pm

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, March 12, 2017, 10:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southtyronegael

Quote from: ONeill on March 18, 2017, 08:56:06 PM
That was an impressive ambush.
an ambush is something which happens unexpectedly. cant believe we were so naive to not expect this. are tyrone that good?

ONeill

Targeting key players with innocuous fouling. Knees to the back of heads. Gut punching. Reffing the game. All good stuff. I'd be proud of Tyrone if they'd done the same. The more inexperienced Tyrone players will learn loads from this. The likes of Bradley experienced the difference between normal football and trying to play in the depths of hell.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

southtyronegael

id say a good forward playin for tyrone at the minute is in the depth of hell. even at training.

J70

Quote from: ONeill on March 18, 2017, 09:05:13 PM
Targeting key players with innocuous fouling. Knees to the back of heads. Gut punching. Reffing the game. All good stuff. I'd be proud of Tyrone if they'd done the same. The more inexperienced Tyrone players will learn loads from this. The likes of Bradley experienced the difference between normal football and trying to play in the depths of hell.

You should be proud.

We saw plenty of it tonight from Tyrone too.

sam03/05

That's the poorest performance I have seen from a Tyrone team in many years.
Will put it down to a one off - with nothing seeming to go their way.
Will prob work out for the better for them in the long run, come championship.

tiempo

Fake news there I reckon. Tyrone came out in the second half to play to the limits of aggression and physicality because they were being schooled at footy, Donegal stood their ground and rammed it back down Tyrone's neck. Donegal were very impressive at times, Tyrone players need to do a bit of growing up on the pitch and stop listening to the neanderthal gospel according to Horse Devlin.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Aaron Boone

Another defeat for Tyrone in Ballybofey. Well beat every time.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Fuzzman

I think Brolly was right when he said "we should pack it in boys and go play tennis of something"
;D

StGallsGAA

Quote from: J70 on March 18, 2017, 09:09:49 PM

You should be proud.

We saw plenty of it tonight from Tyrone too.

Of course you did.  Sean Spicer has Donegal ancestry it seems! 😅

Fear ón Srath Bán

Not good enough in Ballybofey, well done Donegal ;)

Need to fix things big time against the Maigh Eo Buachaillí next day out, oh yeah.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Rois

Quote from: J70 on March 18, 2017, 08:51:44 PM

Give poor Ryan McHugh a rest - that lad takes some abuse!
Is this a joke? Were you at the game J70 or just watching on TV? Because he was the perpetrator of so much crap so don't be misled hat poor wee Ryan doesn't give it.

Tyrone were woeful, as bad as I have seen in a long time. No excuses. Gulf in skill and execution.

There's a few things that leave a bad taste though (I'm sore having wasted a trip down from Belfast to watch this rubbish). Near the end Murphy actually pulled up and stood with the ball in his hand before the ref blew the whistle for a free after a tackle. Just knew he would get it.
Ref called a Tyrone player for over carrying. Didn't call any Donegal for over carrying at all. This rule bugs me, if you're going to call it then be consistent. But the ref didn't lose us the game.

BluestackBoy

I have a feeling that may have been a compliment but I'm not 100% sure!!
For what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world & loses his soul.