Started by Shamrock Shore, January 30, 2017, 06:47:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armamike

I don't want to watch that!

That's just, like your opinion man.

OgraAnDun

That's f*cking hilarious.

Throw ball

A general posting for those who have been banned from the Armagh forum. How do you find out why you have been banned. Due to a family wake and funeral i have not been posting on it. I went on today to see comments on yesterdays match and just get a message that my IP address is banned. Any udeas?

seafoid

Down must be looking forward to getting a last minute Armagh guard of honour.

oman

Quote from: Throw ball on April 03, 2017, 05:10:22 PM
A general posting for those who have been banned from the Armagh forum. How do you find out why you have been banned. Due to a family wake and funeral i have not been posting on it. I went on today to see comments on yesterdays match and just get a message that my IP address is banned. Any udeas?

I went on it today as well to read a few posts, my IP Address is banned too. I very rarely if ever post on it. So not sure why I got banned.

Armamike

Quote from: Throw ball on April 03, 2017, 05:10:22 PM

Same as myself ThrowBall, just seen that this afternoon. It looks like an administrative error!   I had a couple of posts after the game but nothing overly negative.  You're a level headed poster. If they ban you then might as well close the thing down.

armaghniac

Quote from: AFS on April 03, 2017, 05:50:25 PM
On the Armagh forum, my IP has been banned too despite not posting there for good while. Looked at it earlier today and things had taken a fairly negative turn. They must have decided to pull it for a while, maybe for good. Don't reckon it'd be much loss at this stage. Several good posters about it, but reasoned conversation had become more and more difficult to find. Too many extreme posters, either hyper critical or nauseatingly optimistic. The constant chat about soup did my head in too.

I posted the above link on the Armagh forum about half an hour ago,  but my IP number is now banned, so it is technical thing for whatever reason.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

naka

Banned also

Tbf I criticised game management
We didn't need a point to go 2 up
We needed to keep the ball
With 31/40 seconds left we should have kept possession.

Armamike

Quote from: AFS on April 03, 2017, 05:50:25 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on April 03, 2017, 04:12:49 PM
Just saw this pop up on facebook...

http://www.punditarena.com/gaa/bbarry/video-tipperary-goal-armagh/

10 Armagh players allowed themselves to be taken out of it by the kick out. When they knew all they had to do was prevent the goal. 5 lads hanging around the forward line not even interested in getting back to mind the house. Serious lack of smarts there. Embarrassing, really.

On the Armagh forum, my IP has been banned too despite not posting there for good while. Looked at it earlier today and things had taken a fairly negative turn. They must have decided to pull it for a while, maybe for good. Don't reckon it'd be much loss at this stage. Several good posters about it, but reasoned conversation had become more and more difficult to find. Too many extreme posters, either hyper critical or nauseatingly optimistic. The constant chat about soup did my head in too.

It was fairly obvious most of the second half that Tipp were sniffing for goals.  Their ability to kick points was fairly poor and they didn't seem to want to take that option. Apart from loose defending we lack cuteness/game smarts in these situations.  The more experienced players in the side should be getting the message across out on the pitch but it's not happening. A more seasoned type around midfield wouldn't go amiss.

T Fearon

Cast your mind back 5 years.The much maligned Paddy O'Rourke oversaw a league win in Tralee,though relegation from Division 1 came after a narrow defeat against Donegal (who would become All Ireland Champions five months later)in Ballybofey.Then a commendable performance against Tyrone was followed by a narrow defeat in the qualifiers away to Roscommon (the result of a dire second half) and O'Rourke resigned (presumably before he was sacked) This looks like a golden age however compared to the present day

Throw ball

Thanks for response people. I enjoy the forum for the most part and it is very good at keeping you up to date on club matches etc.

Tony there are many things wrong with county team at miwasnute but we can see potential. That was not obvious under POR. If you thing Geezer us getting an easy run you have not been around the county.

smelmoth

Quote from: Throw ball on April 03, 2017, 07:17:06 PM
Thanks for response people. I enjoy the forum for the most part and it is very good at keeping you up to date on club matches etc.

Tony there are many things wrong with county team at miwasnute but we can see potential. That was not obvious under POR. If you thing Geezer us getting an easy run you have not been around the county.

Sounds like an admin error but I wouldn't put anything past that forum. I was at wedding a few years back that clashed with a game. Another guest was a armagh forum member and we used the forum on my phone to track updates. He warned me that the moderator was f**king with his account and true enough as soon we used his account to log in my phone or at least the webpage was haywire. In the end I had to get the work IT department to fix it. It's their phone.

Believe me there is something rotten in that forum

naka

Quote from: T Fearon on April 03, 2017, 07:07:35 PM
Cast your mind back 5 years.The much maligned Paddy O'Rourke oversaw a league win in Tralee,though relegation from Division 1 came after a narrow defeat against Donegal (who would become All Ireland Champions five months later)in Ballybofey.Then a commendable performance against Tyrone was followed by a narrow defeat in the qualifiers away to Roscommon (the result of a dire second half) and O'Rourke resigned (presumably before he was sacked) This looks like a golden age however compared to the present day
Tony we are a seriously different outfit from then.
Properly coached we could go places.
Mc geeney genuinely is getting severe criticism  in the county and he is aware of it.

smelmoth

Quote from: naka on April 03, 2017, 08:58:10 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on April 03, 2017, 07:07:35 PM
Tony we are a seriously different outfit from then.
Properly coached we could go places.
Mc geeney genuinely is getting severe criticism  in the county and he is aware of it.

We should be a seriously different outfit.

Better players now than then.

It's a simple statement of fact that O'Rourke got more out of his playing resources than McGeeney is getting. And he didn't have players dropping out.

twohands!!!

Quote from: armaghniac on April 03, 2017, 04:25:56 PM
Well you can't accuse Armagh of cynical defending anyway! Alas.

Tipp really made the most of it though.

That's clueless defending at any time but given the game conditions it was even worse.