NFL Divsion 2 2017

Started by Dinny Breen, January 30, 2017, 09:47:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 07, 2017, 09:01:41 AM
I think Fermanagh and Galway might be closer than originally thought.

On the plus side we have been much better away from home than at home in the league in recent years. Our home record has actually been pretty bad.

Maroon Manc

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on February 07, 2017, 01:10:11 PM

On the plus side we have been much better away from home than at home in the league in recent years. Our home record has actually been pretty bad.

Galways last 5 fixtures at home, lost one and drawn 4; Its certainly no fortress.

seafoid

Quote from: Maroon Manc on February 07, 2017, 01:27:27 PM

Galways last 5 fixtures at home, lost one and drawn 4; Its certainly no fortress.
Pearse stadium is missing something

twohands!!!

Quote from: seafoid on February 07, 2017, 10:00:43 AM
Fermanagh will be a test of where Galway are at
They were very disappointing last year with 3 draws in a row

From the reports it didn't seem like there was much of a change against Cork - still consistently inconsistent.

Only for the fact that Cork left their shooting boots at home it could have been a massacre.

PW Nally

Quote from: seafoid on February 07, 2017, 01:50:31 PM

Galway people?

Jinxy

Quote from: PW Nally on February 07, 2017, 07:59:05 PM
Quote from: seafoid on February 07, 2017, 01:50:31 PM

Galway people?

;D
If you were any use you'd be playing.

seafoid

Meath v Derry should be a cracker.

Dinny Breen

round 2
Clare v Down, Cusack Park, 2pm

Clare by 3

Fermanagh v Galway, Brewster Park, 2pm

Fermanagh by 2

Kildare v Cork, Newbridge, 2pm

Cork by 3

Meath v Derry, Pairc Tailteann, 3pm

Draw
#newbridgeornowhere

Fuzzman

OgraAnDun

Quote from: Dinny Breen on February 08, 2017, 12:09:42 PM
round 2
Clare v Down, Cusack Park, 2pm

Clare by 3

Fermanagh v Galway, Brewster Park, 2pm

Fermanagh by 2

Kildare v Cork, Newbridge, 2pm

Cork by 3

Meath v Derry, Pairc Tailteann, 3pm

Draw

Following my rampant success in Round 1 (25%), I'll go again.

Down by 2.
Fermanagh by 3.
Cork by 2.
Derry by 5.

thejuice

Hard to know how Meath will line out after last weeks loss but we'll be without Graham Reilly too.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Ohtoohtobe

seafoid

Quote from: thejuice on February 09, 2017, 08:39:59 PM
Hard to know how Meath will line out after last weeks loss but we'll be without Graham Reilly too.
Desperate Meath are believed to be considering lining out with a computer generated image of Mick Lyons aged 29 playing at full back to scare the bejaysus out of opposition forwards and keep the opposition from scoring. . The hologram is very scary according to Bernie Flynn. Operation El Cid may be the only way to get a few points on the board. Geomancers still blame the Tara motorway. .

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: seafoid on February 10, 2017, 06:14:10 AM
Desperate Meath are believed to be considering lining out with a computer generated image of Mick Lyons aged 29 playing at full back to scare the bejaysus out of opposition forwards and keep the opposition from scoring. . The hologram is very scary according to Bernie Flynn. Operation El Cid may be the only way to get a few points on the board. Geomancers still blame the Tara motorway. .

Not so much to do with the fairies. More to do with the introduction of drug testing.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

seafoid

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on February 10, 2017, 09:42:40 AM
Quote from: seafoid on February 10, 2017, 06:14:10 AM

Not so much to do with the fairies. More to do with the introduction of drug testing.
May also be the breakdown of the ancien regime, the collapse of power structures and the spread of chaos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgUW2WAfHM4