USFC Round 1: Derry vs. Antrim

Started by whiskeysteve, May 06, 2007, 09:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real SlimShady

wise up man and stop talking through yer hole. i was there and witnessed it- our full back was sent off for 'dangerous play' when he slipped and ended up tripping his man on the way down with the ball in his hands! your source is way off!

ONeill

Is it true that Philly Maguire of St Teresa's has been drafted into the Saffron panel?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

PlayWithTheWind

Quote from: The Real SlimShady on May 29, 2007, 10:35:46 AM
and what?!

i'll tell you what, since you're the one in the know- I'll take a bet with you that FF line starts...  ;)

slim, bring a thick wallet on sunday, u'll need it £17 through the door then you will have to give me money!!
Its not over til the fat lady sings!

The Real SlimShady

my 17 quid will be staying put  ;) though i may hand it over the bar in Casement.

that will be the FF line starting, i'm almost certain of that but we'll find out soon enough.

PlayWithTheWind

i wouldn't be complaining if it was, but i just dont see it.

Quote from: ONeill on May 29, 2007, 11:55:28 AM
Is it true that Philly Maguire of St Teresa's has been drafted into the Saffron panel?

3 u21's were drafted in last week and they have been training along with the rest of the lads. its a small panel of 27 so them boys were drafted in so training matches 15 a-side could be played. yes wee philly from st teresas is one of those boys included.

The Real SlimShady

The Real SlimShady

Can I also ask our dear neighbours to please leave the Maghera Streakers at home, nobody wants to see 2 or 3 drunken idiots running around the pitch in their boxer shorts while thinking its hilarious while the rest of the Derry support cheer and shout as if its a great laugh.

many thanks.

CiKe

lads which McGourty is likely to be starting. to be honest don't even know which of them are playing this year. is Andy McLean not involved this year?

the colonel

they are all playing, only cj is in the antrim squad. in todays irish news he said he knows he will play with both brothers in the antrim team in the fututre and cant wait for it.
the difference between success and failure is energy

ONeill

I think Slims's team will be very close to the starting line-up, with Brady and Gallagher either side of Niblock and Bell at wing back.

Wouldn't be too sure of McGourty starting.

The Real SlimShady

Correct ONeill, stick Niblock at 11 in my team and move Brady to the wing. I'd rather see Scullion at 5 but cant see him not starting in the corner.

ONeill

I assume McVeigh will get a run-out?

The Real SlimShady

think so, may even start. i heard the jist of the team at the weekend, had a slap of drink in me at the time so not 100% but thats the jist of it anyhow.

PlayWithTheWind

Quote from: CiKe on May 29, 2007, 02:02:32 PM
is Andy McLean not involved this year?

no, he opted out as he is in his final year at university plus not long after a serious operation.

Quote from: ONeill on May 29, 2007, 02:47:15 PM
I assume McVeigh will get a run-out?

will play full back