USFC Round 1: Derry vs. Antrim

Started by whiskeysteve, May 06, 2007, 09:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Sean Leo has one, if not two, Ukster College Hurling All-Stars.

PlayWithTheWind

Its not over til the fat lady sings!

whiskeysteve

loads. There was more response to the 'stephen nolan plays gaelic football' post.

Though i suppose that fat bastard would overshadow anything.
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

PlayWithTheWind

both teams trained today at casement.
any word on the starting 15 for derry?

clawaddy

Did you hear  about the Antrim player who got a straight red last week in a club game but somehow it is now 2 yellows so is available to start against Derry

PlayWithTheWind

:o who?

might watch a bit of the championship tonight to hear PB interview abaout his suspension!

The Real SlimShady

not much craic about this game, but i suppose it'll only be a matter of showing up for the Oakleafers  ;)

anyways, enough of the silly rumours about red cards being taken down to two yellows- heres what i think will line out on Sunday for us:

McGreevy
Tony Scullion
AN Other
Loughrey

Crozier

Quinn
Mick McCann
Gallagher
Brady
Doherty (if fit)
Close
Cunningham
McGourty

a couple of free spots that i aint sure of, wouldnt be surprised to see Tomas McCann at wing half forward also.

PlayWithTheWind

a full forward line of left footers.

The Real SlimShady

and what?!

i'll tell you what, since you're the one in the know- I'll take a bet with you that FF line starts...  ;)

ThatsTheFootball

m mccann was the player who was put as receiving 2yellows instead of the red he was shown during game. apparently there was a quick phonecall made to jody gormly threatening the withdrawal of all cargin players unless it was changed!

The Real SlimShady

Quote from: ThatsTheFootball on May 29, 2007, 10:53:28 AM
m mccann was the player who was put as receiving 2yellows instead of the red he was shown during game. apparently there was a quick phonecall made to jody gormly threatening the withdrawal of all cargin players unless it was changed!

:D

yeah....right!!  :D :D you're some craic!

ThatsTheFootball

thats what i heard from a VERY reliable source
slim r u saying michael mccann wasn't shown a straight red against dunloy

The Real SlimShady

yes, sure am. his second yellow wasnt even a foul!

we did get another man straight red-ded that evening.

ThatsTheFootball

stop trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes slim. everyone knows it was mccann that was shown the straight red card for an apparent dangerous tackle that resulted in a dunloy player colliding with the fence

Uladh

Quote from: PlayWithTheWind on May 29, 2007, 10:13:55 AM
a full forward line of left footers.

Three protestants starting for antrim? is that a first?