Riddles

Started by High Catch, May 04, 2007, 12:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the man downstairs

HI UPSTAIRS,    STOP SWITCHING THOSE f**king LIGHTS ON AND OFF

gallsman

Taken from Scrubs.

An American fella has two coins which together add up to 30 cent. One of them isn't a nickel. What are the coins?

Gabriel_Hurl

--Ok, they filled the 3 gallon jug and poured it into the 5 gal. jug.
--then filled it again and poured the 3 gal into the 5 gal until it was full.
--This left exactly one gallon in the 3 gallon jug.
--Then they poured out the 5 gallon jug and put the 1 remaining gallon into the 5 gallon jug. So now there is one gallon in the 5 gallon. now all you have to do is fill the 3 gal. up again and pour it into the 5 gallon

deiseach

Quote from: gallsman on May 04, 2007, 11:17:05 PM
Taken from Scrubs.

An American fella has two coins which together add up to 30 cent. One of them isn't a nickel. What are the coins?

"Two guys destroyed your bike with a crow bar and a bat. One of them wasn't me."

gallsman

Quote from: deiseach on May 09, 2007, 08:52:02 PM
Quote from: gallsman on May 04, 2007, 11:17:05 PM
Taken from Scrubs.

"Two guys destroyed your bike with a crow bar and a bat. One of them wasn't me."

A great, great comeback! The janitor rules! "Dr. Jan Itor".

john mcgill

A Connemara man tod me this one in the US:
"Timothy O'Leary was a prize fighter, born and bred in South Boston, yet his parents never left Ireland".  No there is no South Bostron in Ireland or Ireland in South Boston.

OdoSkimodo

His parents were from south boston

screenmachine

Marys father has 4 children; three are named Nana, Nene, and Nini. So what is is the 4th childs name?
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

screenmachine

I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never seen out of darkness.
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

Square Ball

Quote from: screenmachine on May 10, 2007, 09:42:45 AM
Marys father has 4 children; three are named Nana, Nene, and Nini. So what is is the 4th childs name?

Mary
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Tubberman

QuoteInsert Quote
I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never seen out of darkness.
The letter S

QuoteMarys father has 4 children; three are named Nana, Nene, and Nini. So what is is the 4th childs name?
Mary

Translate into English:

YY U R
YY U B
I C U R
YY 4 ME
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

screenmachine

How many animals of each sex did Moses take on the ark?

Mid Mon

too wise you areto wise you be i see you are too wise for me.
Moses brought no animals on to the arc

Square Ball

a man rides into a town on Thursday, stays for 2 nights and leaves on Monday, how?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

full back

Horses name is Thursday