Ulster Club SFC 2016

Started by WT4E, September 27, 2016, 10:39:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHEEDY

14:30   Slaughtneil 4/6 v Killyclogher 13/8     draw 13/2      

14:30   Kilcoo 4/11 v Maghery 11/4       draw 15/2   

what we thinking this week? cant see past a kilcoo v slaughtneil final myself.

outright betting;

Slaughtneil 6/4
Kilcoo 7/4
Maghery 4/1
Killyclogher 5/1
nil satis nisi optimum

tonto1888

Quote from: SHEEDY on November 07, 2016, 06:35:01 PM
14:30   Slaughtneil 4/6 v Killyclogher 13/8     draw 13/2      

14:30   Kilcoo 4/11 v Maghery 11/4       draw 15/2   

what we thinking this week? cant see past a kilcoo v slaughtneil final myself.

outright betting;

Slaughtneil 6/4
Kilcoo 7/4
Maghery 4/1
Killyclogher 5/1

Hopefully maghery spring a surprise

ardtole

Kilcoo now 1/4 with pp. Not much value in that.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ardtole on November 08, 2016, 06:50:58 AM
Kilcoo now 1/4 with pp. Not much value in that.

they werent too impressive in the first half against Glenswilly, got tactics right in second half though..Kilcoo though have been here before and have that experience to draw on, be tough for Maghery but if they can summon up the effort they had to win the Armagh championship then they could pull off a big big shock
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

lolafrola

Killyclougher have a chance, they're decent and if they were to win it wouldn't be a major shock but i still fancy Slaughtneil to win by a couple of pts. Kilcoo should beat Maghery to set up an Ulster final with the current 2 best teams, the only chance i see Maghery having if their midfield win everything but the i reckon Kilcoo will keep the ball away from their big fielders
Be nice to the people you meet on the way up, because you may meet them on the way back down.

DownFanatic

Kilcoo will have too much craft for Maghery.
Be interesting to see if Slaughtneil have the legs for a buoyant Killyclogher.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: DownFanatic on November 08, 2016, 01:02:53 PM

Once the Slaughtneil lads put in a few tackles the buoyant Killclogher lads will be less buoyant, Derry club teams have done really well in this competition over the years as they come through a tough championship, as do Tyrone, but why they don't do well is certainly a strange one..
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

general_lee

Wouldn't be so sure. I fancy Maghery at 4/1. If they can stem the influence of Laverty they have every chance.

JoG2

14:30   Slaughtneil  v Killyclogher     - Slaughtneil by 3

14:30   Kilcoo  v Maghery  - Kilkoo by 5

bennydorano

Killyclogher have every chance, big ask for Maghery.

BennyCake

Another slow start for Maghery and the match could be over by half time. They need to play for 60 minutes. If they do, they mightn't be far away. Would be great for Armagh football if they could reach the final at least.

WBF

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 08, 2016, 01:06:45 PM

Once the Slaughtneil lads put in a few tackles the buoyant Killclogher lads will be less buoyant, Derry club teams have done really well in this competition over the years as they come through a tough championship, as do Tyrone, but why they don't do well is certainly a strange one..

I think you could be wrong about the few tackles bit, Killyclogher lads got punched,kicked,elbowed and many other things in the county final and jumped right back up! I fancy Slaughtneil myself but Killyclogher could give it a good effort! Mark Bradley has been unmarkable to date in the championship.

DownFanatic

Killyclogher have come through a traditionally tough Tyrone SFC so I'd say they will be well fit for any physicality that Slaughtneil will throw at them.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: DownFanatic on November 08, 2016, 03:15:30 PM

Killyclogher have come through a traditionally tough Tyrone SFC so I'd say they will be well fit for any physicality that Slaughtneil will throw at them.

Like i said earlier they have a tough championship so why do they falter in the club series ?

DownFanatic

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 08, 2016, 04:29:23 PM
Quote from: DownFanatic on November 08, 2016, 03:15:30 PM

Like i said earlier they have a tough championship so why do they falter in the club series ?

Quite possibly absolutely f**ked from a physically and mental demanding county championship? :)
Little left in the tank.