armaghniac

Maghery 1-13
Ramor United 1-10  FT

Lough Neagh > Lough Ramor.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Samforever

Kilcoo bt Glenswilly 1.12 to 1.6

SHEEDY

Kilcoo v maghery and slaughtneil v killyclogher in semi finals.

Speedy recovery to darragh o Hanlon who was stretchered off at the end of the kilcoo match after being on the end of a dreadful tackle from a glenswilly player which led to him being sent off. A full frontal shoulder charge long after the ball had gone, a real cowards tackle.
nil satis nisi optimum

tonto1888

ardtole

Kilcoo were very impressive, the team as a whole  were a lot fitter than Glenswilly, O'Hanlon, Johnson and Laverty were excellent throughout and the defence were excellent only conceding a point in the second half.
I thought Glenswilly played into kilcoo's hands with their short kick out strategy. I watched it on tg4, its a great service.

Dougal Maguire

When is this years all Ireland final?
Careful now

BennyCake

Maghery Kilcoo @ AG/Newry?
Slaughtneil Killyclogher @ Omagh/Owenbeg?

lenny

Quote from: ardtole on October 30, 2016, 06:19:39 PM
Kilcoo were very impressive, the team as a whole  were a lot fitter than Glenswilly, O'Hanlon, Johnson and Laverty were excellent throughout and the defence were excellent only conceding a point in the second half.
I thought Glenswilly played into kilcoo's hands with their short kick out strategy. I watched it on tg4, its a great service.

Agree, great service and kilcoo were very good. The red card for Glenswilly was surely an incorrect decision though, a yellow would have been sufficient. Kilcoo were the better team though.

armaghniac

Quote from: BennyCake on October 30, 2016, 06:58:53 PM

Play it in Cross, equally  unpleasant for both teams.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: armaghniac on October 30, 2016, 07:04:56 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on October 30, 2016, 06:58:53 PM

Play it in CrossArmagh, equally unpleasant for both teamsanyone.

Fixed that for ye  :P
i usse an speelchekor

yellowcard

Wouldn't say that at all. It was a dogged performance from Kilcoo rather than any great football. The turning point was a spurned goal chance from the Glenswilly midfielder early in the he second half that would have put them 5 points up. Once they conceded the penalty and went down to 14 men there was only going to be one winner given Kilcoo's defensive gameplan. Laverty was a disgrace yet again with his exaggerated diving.

Maurice Moss

Quote from: yellowcard on October 31, 2016, 12:49:33 AM

Wouldn't say that at all. It was a dogged performance from Kilcoo rather than any great football. The turning point was a spurned goal chance from the Glenswilly midfielder early in the he second half that would have put them 5 points up. Once they conceded the penalty and went down to 14 men there was only going to be one winner given Kilcoo's defensive gameplan. Laverty was a disgrace yet again with his exaggerated diving.

Conor Laverty is far from a disgrace. Classy player that would be well needed within the county set up.

If it's disgraceful you would like to talk about, however, the late tackle on O'Hanlon at the end of the game was not only disgraceful but one of the most cowardly acts I've seen on a football field.

ardtole

Glenswilly lost their discipline with 15 mins to go,  most of their players had run out of steam, and the fact they went the last 25+ minutes without a single score tells you all you need to know.
I thought this was a game Kilcoo might have struggled with but it was an impressive performance and Murphy was the only threat to  the kilcoo defence. You would have to strongly fancy kilcoo to beat Maghery.