Started by Hereiam, September 21, 2016, 10:42:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Mayo Border

Quote from: blast05 on September 29, 2016, 03:06:29 PM
Destroys another few narratives....

https://youtu.be/mk55BKW3wtc
Michael Dara McAuley was actually out of control almost the entire game. Thats why he was subbed. Hes the one Deegan needs to keep both eyes on next Saturday

ZeitChrist

That Macauley tackle on O'Connor was pretty shocking. I can't believe he stayed on the pitch as long as he did.

highorlow

Looks like a dry ball for Saturday.

Who will this suit the most?

It certainly went against the Dublin forwards the last day but I also felt it went against our long ball / kick passing Rochball. Maybe Aiden will click the next day and we can get a few early goals this time.

I like that the build up is more low key and that more "real" Dubs and Mayos will get In for this one, suits us more.

Is it true that O'Callaghan will start?
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

macdanger2

Quote from: Tubberman on September 29, 2016, 09:33:05 AM
Quote from: Kurtz on September 29, 2016, 09:20:07 AM
I made the mistake of reading through Mayo GAA Blog yesterday

Its like if St Pats Hospital had its own blog
The quest for sam has driven them completely mad

Inhabited by some of the more excitable folk alright :)
Still far more sense than you'd find over on Hoganstand, Lord between us and all harm!

You get a good aul laugh reading the Res Dubs forum too  ;D

iorras

Quote from: yellowcard on September 29, 2016, 02:15:49 PM
Dry day ahead for Saturday so the conditions cannot be used as a reason for Dublin under performing. Really low key build up to the replay in comparision to the first match apart from a bit of whinging about Lee Keegan by the Dublin media.
Nope its going to be showery, heavy showers in the morning up until around 12, and some more around 3. Probably wont be raining by throw in but the grass and ball will be wet

rosnarun

Quote from: ZeitChrist on September 29, 2016, 10:19:04 PM
That Macauley tackle on O'Connor was pretty shocking. I can't believe he stayed on the pitch as long as he did.
again i would ask what ever happened video evidence . every match had a few 'citings' a few years back
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Farrandeelin

Quote from: ZeitChrist on September 29, 2016, 10:19:04 PM
According to gallsman it was O'Connor's fault.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

yellowcard

Is either side going to bother naming their teams for this match, I would have thought that with just over 24 hours to go that they would have named their starting fifteen by now.

Mac2

Quote from: yellowcard on September 30, 2016, 09:50:21 AM
Is either side going to bother naming their teams for this match, I would have thought that with just over 24 hours to go that they would have named their starting fifteen by now.
I thought the Dublin team was supposed to be named last night?

JoG2

Quote from: yellowcard on September 30, 2016, 09:50:21 AM

Can't imagine Mayo won't name the same starting 15. Is Alan Dillon still bucked does anyone know? Dublin on the other hand may well start Bastick instead of McAuley. 

blewuporstuffed

Andrews is bound to be in with a big shout of starting
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

highorlow

Rochford and his team have proven to be very astute and do not miss the obvious.

Take it then that Stephen Coen will start for us, why? Because it is obvious.
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go