Brennan
Fenton

Kilkenny
Connolly
Quinlivan

Rock
Geaney
Moran

Harte and Durcan have a chance of squeezing in. Maybe Cluxton. But that 15 will take at least 13 spots.

I admire Andy as much as you do but I dont think he'll make it...hope Im wrong.
The Aristocrat Years

maigheo

Lee Keegan by a country mile and I do not see why  people are comparing him to Philly McMahon last year.Keegan plays on the edge but last year McMahon went over the edge verbally and physically.McMahons two direct opponents in last years semi final and final refused to shake hands with him at the final whistle.Enough said.

dublin7

Cluxton
Harrison
Cooper
McMahon
keegan
O'Sullivan
Durcan
Donnelly
Fenton
Connolly
Kilkenny
Harte
Geaney
Quinlivan
Rock

Would have picked Clarke in goal before the replay. No outstanding YPOY contenders. Diarmuid O'Connor dragged Mayo U21's to an All-Ireland but was poor in the senior championship so would give it to him for that

Fenton for POY award

Canalman

Personally think Keegan will get poty myself. He or Fenton . Either one deserving imo.

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: muppet on October 06, 2016, 11:02:07 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on October 06, 2016, 09:06:22 PM
Cluxton
Harrison
Cooper
McMahon
keegan
Boyle
Small
Donnelly
Brennan
O`Connor
Kilkenny
Harte
Geaney
Connolly
Sweeney

Durcan ahead of Boyler for me. I think Fenton will get one.

Fenton nailed on alright Muppet, anyone nominated for POTY has always received an All Star IIRC
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

angermanagement

Except Brian Whelahan who got POTY in 94 but no All Star.

Buttofthehill

For me midfield should be Donnelly and Fenton. Would love to see a Clare all star but for me Brennan was badly gassed against Kerry in the qf

moysider

Quote from: dublin7 on October 07, 2016, 09:07:00 AM
Cluxton
Harrison
Cooper
McMahon
keegan
O'Sullivan
Durcan
Donnelly
Fenton
Connolly
Kilkenny
Harte
Geaney
Quinlivan
Rock

Would have picked Clarke in goal before the replay. No outstanding YPOY contenders. Diarmuid O'Connor dragged Mayo U21's to an All-Ireland but was poor in the senior championship so would give it to him for that

Fenton for POY award

Clarke played well in the replay when he came in. Made a mockery of the decision to drop him. Still think he might get it.

muppet

8 Dubs on that team.

If they won both the semi-final and final by 6+ Points maybe. But not going to happen after a scoring average in their last 3 games of +1.
MWWSI 2017

nrico2006

No stand out performers the past few years for POTY, maybe to do with the over defensive way the game has went. Were Connolly or Rock good enough for an All Star this year? Harte and McHughwould be guaranteed if it came down to individual performances alone
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

larryin89

Ciaran Mac was nominated for poty in 06 and didnt get an all star. It was the most bizzare all star selection to leave him out in 06 imo.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

JoG2

Quote from: nrico2006 on October 08, 2016, 11:41:49 AM
No stand out performers the past few years for POTY, maybe to do with the over defensive way the game has went. Were Connolly or Rock good enough for an All Star this year? Harte and McHughwould be guaranteed if it came down to individual performances alone

100% agree on Harte and McHugh,  add Keegan and Connolly  and you've the 4 best players in the country right now.  System wise as well nrico,  you gotta feel for the likes of McManus and McBrearty etc.  If those boys were about in the 90s they'd have made some hay

5 Sams

Which ones are getting announced live on Friday night lads...
The Aristocrat Years

dublin7

Quote from: 5 Sams on November 01, 2016, 02:31:14 PM
Which ones are getting announced live on Friday night lads...

Football revealed tomorrow. Hurling to be announced live

balladmaker

Why has there always been the need to announce one team in advance and the other on the night ... can they not accommodate announcing both teams 'live' during the broadcast?