Mayo v Westmeath Round 4B

Started by Farrandeelin, July 18, 2016, 08:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

Looks like Mayo have gone back a good bit.
You can't help but wonder how much Pat & Noel would have brought them on this year.
Player revolts always end in tears.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

maigheo

Quote from: Syferus on July 30, 2016, 07:47:20 PM
Mayo trying their hardest to be Roscommon this year.
Do you not have something else to be doing   rather than constantly posting rubbish on here

maigheo

Kudos to Conor O Shea who made a big difference after he came on today

Chimley

Mayo have big problems. Defence looks shaky as usual, and the forwards are misfiring badly at times too. The gameplan is not there to trouble the Tyrones of this world either.

seafoid

Quote from: Jinxy on July 30, 2016, 07:50:34 PM
You can't help but wonder how much Pat & Noel would have brought them on this year.
1998 Offaly hurlers

galwayman

Next week will answer whether or not Mayo have slipped back a good bit or they just hit a blip.
They will give Tyrone their fill make no mistake.
It would be no great shock to me if they win next week.

seafoid

Quote from: Chimley on July 30, 2016, 07:57:00 PM
Mayo have big problems. Defence looks shaky as usual, and the forwards are misfiring badly at times too. The gameplan is not there to trouble the Tyrones of this world either.
the thing about the qualifiers is getting through them.

Syferus

Quote from: maigheo on July 30, 2016, 07:54:34 PM
Do you not have something else to be doing   rather than constantly posting rubbish on here

The truth hurts.

Mclf

Maigheo, read between the lines on his posts on Mayo, there is nothing he likes any day of the year than a good dollop of rhubarb

Jinxy

Quote from: seafoid on July 30, 2016, 07:58:50 PM
1998 Offaly hurlers

Since the pints & fags at half-time era, I mean.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Jinxy on July 30, 2016, 08:15:29 PM
Quote from: seafoid on July 30, 2016, 07:58:50 PM
1998 Offaly hurlers

Since the pints & fags at half-time era, I mean.

Hoy. The pints were at full time. Fags fair enough.

Mclf

Quote from: Syferus on July 30, 2016, 08:12:33 PM

The truth hurts.

A bit like when you deserted the threads like a coward from the roscommon threads after you were caught out big time for spewing crap about how great they were and how little Kevin Walsh knew about management

Blowitupref

Quote from: galwayman on July 30, 2016, 08:01:33 PM
Next week will answer whether or not Mayo have slipped back a good bit or they just hit a blip.
They will give Tyrone their fill make no mistake.
It would be no great shock to me if they win next week.
Will hardly shock anyone but on current form it would say more about Tyrone and where they currently stand if Mayo are to win next week.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Zulu

I think Mayo will step up to the plate next week and some of Tyrone's young guns might find it hard to perform at the intensity Mayo play at. To my mind there is no doubt Mayo will be a step up on what Tyrone have played against so far but you'd have to feel this current Mayo team are a performing a good deal below their best. Whether that's them waiting to peak for the big games or it they've just gone off the boil it's hard to know but if Mayo perform to their capabilities they win IMO.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Zulu on July 30, 2016, 08:55:45 PM
I think Mayo will step up to the plate next week and some of Tyrone's young guns might find it hard to perform at the intensity Mayo play at...

Ha, ha, ha! Are you for real, really? :D :D
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...