Premier League 2016/17

Started by Boycey, July 13, 2016, 01:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Cunny Funt on January 03, 2017, 10:35:48 PM
Quote from: SHEEDY on January 03, 2017, 10:02:52 PM
Mike phelan sacked by hull.
Didn't Phelan claim he managed Man United instead of Ferguson the last few years he was there? pity he didn't do as well with Hull.

Hull and Utd (when Fergie was there) chalk and cheese springs to mind
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Think it's Liverpools to lose now, they've done all the donkey work early in the season and have gain a bitta ground on  Chelsea....
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

east down gael

Captain Obvious

Chelseas winning run over have they peaked too early in the season? They could be knocked off the top when Liverpool play them in Anfield at the end of this month.

Bamidele Alli showed again tonight why he would be on most peoples team of the season so far...

The Stallion

He wouldn't be anywhere near my team of the season so far. He wasn't even the best Spurs player tonight. Eriksen was the reason they won that game, he's much better than Alli.

mrdeeds

Dele Ali was missing for first three months of season. Wanyama best player on pitch tonight.

The Stallion

Wanyama is not very good. Offers very little.

mrdeeds

Best player on pitch tonight. More interceptions than anyone which is impressive when you consider Kante was playing opposite him.

The Stallion

I didn't think he was very good, and that stat doesn't change my mind.

mrdeeds

Everyone entitled to an opinion. Was given MOTM on BBC 5Live. Also made more tackles than anyone.

ONeill

Azpilicueta and Wanyama were impressive. Matic too. Luiz had most interceptions. Chelsea lost but they're going to win the league.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

StGallsGAA

Quote from: The Stallion on January 04, 2017, 11:04:53 PM
I didn't think he was very good, and that stat doesn't change my mind.

MOTM award would indicate thar you are wrong....unless of course everyone else is! ::)

The Stallion

You seem to put a lot of stock in these awards. I prefer to make my own mind up.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: The Stallion on January 05, 2017, 06:54:11 AM
You seem to put a lot of stock in these awards. I prefer to make my own mind up.

It's generally given by ex professional footballers with years of experience who would have a professional view on it.... not internet warriors

thewobbler

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 05, 2017, 07:17:45 AM
Quote from: The Stallion on January 05, 2017, 06:54:11 AM

It's generally given by ex professional footballers with years of experience who would have a professional view on it.... not internet warriors

In fairness, Garth Crooks is probably the longest serving pundit in the game now, and I would sooner take football pointers from someone who has spent their entire life in a cave.

At the other end of the scale, Sky wheeled out Jimmy Floyd last night and if anything he was even worse again. An incoherent mess.

Internet warriors might just be safer bet.