If Aidan O'Shea played for Tyrone

Started by Il Bomber Destro, July 09, 2016, 04:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

You honestly expect Dessie Dolan and Jarlath4Prez to give him both barrels?
If Brolly and O'Rourke were on duty how do you think they would have reacted?
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Jinxy on July 09, 2016, 05:55:24 PM
You honestly expect Dessie Dolan and Jarlath4Prez to give him both barrels?
If Brolly and O'Rourke were on duty how do you think they would have reacted?

They weren't wearing the right jersey for the slating.

As I said O'Shea has plenty of previous for diving, the fact is he got off very lightly for a blatant act of cheating, compared to what some have endured.

Jinxy

The Tyrone persecution complex would give the Mayo persecution complex a serious run for its money.

muppet

Why on earth is Tyrone trying to hijack the social media slaughtering of Mayo?

Let us have our moment ffs!
MWWSI 2017

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Jinxy on July 09, 2016, 06:00:34 PM
The Tyrone persecution complex would give the Mayo persecution complex a serious run for its money.

Mayo aren't persecuted, their problem tends to be that they expect helping hands along the way.

Tyrone are blackguared by a despicable, biased media.

macdanger2

I'm pretty sure not one single Mayo supporter has attempted to defend AOS. It was a pure disgrace what he did

I couldn't be arsed looking back at the mccann thread but I'm fairly sure there were a few going on about the monaghan man punching him and what not.

Jinxy

Quote from: muppet on July 09, 2016, 06:02:23 PM
Why on earth is Tyrone trying to hijack the social media slaughtering of Mayo?

Let us have our moment ffs!

That should be a black card offence.

Throw ball

Quote from: Jinxy on July 09, 2016, 05:36:07 PM
I'll admit you Nordies would have a much more refined understanding of the various grades of cheating but for me McCann's dive was pure underhanded and malicious.

As a Nordie I am with you on this. At least O'Shea did not seek medical treatment. I also hate this cheating. If my son done a similar thing at under 8 I would take him off and not let him play the rest of the game.

Even worse though you put us Armagh people under the same banner as Tyrone. ;D

longballin

As a Tyrone man it is embarrassing that every controversy gets the, what if it was us (Tyrone) treatment.. we need to get over our complex.

BennyHarp

I wonder will O'Se face a makey uppy charge of bringing the game into disrepute or something like that and a CCC hearing until 2am on Friday morning?
That was never a square ball!!

Jinxy

Quote from: longballin on July 09, 2016, 08:30:56 PM
As a Tyrone man it is embarrassing that every controversy gets the, what if it was us (Tyrone) treatment.. we need to get over our complex.

Have a word with Benny there.  ;D

BennyHarp

Quote from: Jinxy on July 09, 2016, 09:17:19 PM
Quote from: longballin on July 09, 2016, 08:30:56 PM

Have a word with Benny there.  ;D

If Longballin doesn't want Aiden O'Se to be publicly stoned live on tomorrow nights Sunday Game by Joe Brolly, Pat Spillane and Colm O'Rourke, then he is not really a Tyrone man. 😜
That was never a square ball!!

Fuzzman

Next week's Ulster final will no doubt throw up lots of incident for the pundits to get their teeth into.

omaghjoe

AOS wouldnt get near the Tyrone team, as he's a big soft shite.

The dive today was one thing but its up to the officals to catch it but sure its nothign new as the OP demonstrated.

Being intimidated by a skanger from Ballymun thats half your size tho is entirely another thing and unforgivable IMO.

Yella players shouldnt play county.

macdanger2

Quote from: omaghjoe on July 09, 2016, 09:40:00 PM
AOS wouldnt get near the Tyrone team, as he's a big soft shite.

The dive today was one thing but its up to the officals to catch it but sure its nothign new as the OP demonstrated.

Being intimidated by a skanger from Ballymun thats half your size tho is entirely another thing and unforgivable IMO.

Yella players shouldnt play county.

Ah come on Joe, you can do better than that. Division 3 wumming at best