Donegal V Tyrone Ulster Final 17th July

Started by never kickt a ball, July 03, 2016, 11:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David McKeown

Fair play to Tyrone. Very impressive second half. They will be hard to beat this year
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

J70

Well done Tyrone. Well deserved on that second half. Donegal just couldn't get going up front in second half, constantly running into that ferocious defending.

Enjoy the cup!

Wildweasel74

Tyrone come very late to win it there, should pushed one earlier as they had the better forwards, cant see them make a impression against Dublin however

BennyCake

Quote from: gallsman on July 17, 2016, 03:41:34 PM
Thank f**k somebody won it because I don't think anybody fancied seeing it again.

+1  ;D

omaghjoe

J70

screenexile

mrdeeds

BennyHarp

Super second half performance. Game was shite but our bottle was questioned and the answer was what we wanted to see! We'll play better than this but we now can't question this teams nerve!
That was never a square ball!!

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Wow. I couldn't see any way back at half-time, Tyrone looked like they had been spooked by Donegal again and the black cards were a disaster. The team showed massive spirit in the second half to turn it around. They can play much better but beating Donegal in that fashion will be huge for that Tyrone team. Fair play to them, I doubted them and I was wrong and delighted to be proved wrong!

omaghjoe

f**k me is there anything worse after a win like that than having to listen to O'Rourke and Spillane

Hard luck Donegal BTW great competitive match, feck the begrudgers!

BennyCake

Five long years? It was 6 years. Aren't you an accountant, Sean?

Main Street

That was well deserved by Tyrone after an impotent first half. They had that bit more going forward, more adventure (though that wouldn't be hard), more speed about their play and more imaginative movement.
That was an intense effort by Donegal though.

lenny

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on July 17, 2016, 03:38:30 PM
some man sent out search and rescue for big Murphy, where he disappear too, oops big free for him now!!

Murphy must be carrying an injury. He hasn't looked fit all year. Terrible match, awful football. It'll get to the stage where neutrals can't watch a game. Ref shafted Donegal in the 2nd half. There was 3 or 4 scoreable frees not given. He only awarded them a free when it was 60 yards out.

grounded

A lot more in that Tyrone team. I think they could give Dublin their fill of it.