Laois v Armagh

Started by illdecide, June 07, 2016, 02:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonto1888

when will the team be named

illdecide

Quote from: tonto1888 on June 16, 2016, 07:18:38 AM
when will the team be named

Yeah they normally do it after Thurs training session but they're sweating on the fitness of 2 or 3 so they may delay it until Sat...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

illdecide

On a separate note...i've never seen as low a profile a match between 2 teams this long time, just goes to show the interest that's out there for this game. A player offered me tickets for it last night and any other time there was no chance...

laoislad

Quote from: illdecide on June 16, 2016, 04:34:19 PM
On a separate note...i've never seen as low a profile a match between 2 teams this long time, just goes to show the interest that's out there for this game. A player offered me tickets for it last night and any other time there was no chance...
They should just toss a coin to see who goes through.. A euro coin obviously ...
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

muppet

Why? Could he not be bothered going himself?  :D
MWWSI 2017

Orior

Quote from: muppet on June 16, 2016, 04:38:24 PM

LOL
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Orior

1 (GK)   Patrick Morrison   
2      Shea Heffron   
3      Brendan Donaghy   
4      Mark Shields   
5      Joe Mc Elroy   
6      Ciaran Mc Keever ( c )   
7      Andy Mallon   
8      Charlie Vernon   
9      Aaron Findon   
10      Tony Kernan   
11      Rory Grugan   
12      Aidan Forker   
13      Miceal Mc Kenna   
14      Stefan Campbell   
15      Niall Grimley   
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

smelmoth

If guys are slotted in in their natural positions then Soupy is going to be very isolated. Lets hope we can get someone up there with him who knows how to play in that position. Horrible feeling that McKenna or Kernan will be pushed into positions that just don't suit them. Both are half forwards

Grimley will go to midfield and Vernon will go man to man on Kingston wherever that takes him

Santino

Is Portlaoise good to go out in on a sat night, or should I head for Kilkenny?

laoislad

Quote from: Santino on June 16, 2016, 11:05:16 PM
Is Portlaoise good to go out in on a sat night, or should I head for Kilkenny?
100% Kilkenny.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

tonto1888

illdecide

Quote from: muppet on June 16, 2016, 04:38:24 PM

V good...lol. He's starting but normally his dad takes the tickets but he can't make it. Don't think there is too many going to the game. Think they'll be lucky to get 6000 at the match.

Rossfan

6,000!!! Highly unlikely.
Laois will bring 250 paying customers and maybe 300 u16s.
Can't see Armagh bringing more than. 1,000 plus 1,000
So an official attendance 1,250 plus 1,300 non paying??
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

twohands!!!

I think the fact that this is on the telly will seriously affect the crowd numbers.

Throw in the drubbings against Dublin & Cavan plus both teams' league campaigns, the distance and the time, the crowd numbers could be fairly small.

T Fearon

Heading down Not hopeful.A game likely to be swung by home advantage I fear.