Tír Eoghain vs An Cabhán Ulster Semi Replay 4pm 03/07/2016 @Clones

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, May 29, 2016, 05:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrdeeds

Quote from: omagh_gael on June 20, 2016, 02:07:41 PM
What was the difference in the second half regarding Galligan's kick outs? Or was it a case that his first half standards were impossible to maintain for 70 minutes?

Watched game back and only a couple poor ones in second half. Still found his players with most. Always going to have a few go astray. But overall he's up there as one of the best in country.

mackers

Quote from: mrdeeds on June 20, 2016, 03:46:07 PM
What was the difference in the second half regarding Galligan's kick outs? Or was it a case that his first half standards were impossible to maintain for 70 minutes?

Watched game back and only a couple poor ones in second half. Still found his players with most. Always going to have a few go astray. But overall he's up there as one of the best in country.
Was on the O'Duffy terrace on Sunday.  Galligan's kickouts in the first half were a pleasure to watch....a real exhibition. 
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

blewuporstuffed

I think the main difference was Tyrone went pretty much man to man, which they hadnt been doing first half.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Fuzzman

WTF is going on lads?
I'm in Lille reading that the Ulster council is saying Sunday week but for no obvious reason.
The CCCC have asked them why wait an extra week but not answer is forthcoming.
I'd say both teams would rather get it done and dusted this weekend or should we just draw lots like Armagh and Laois?

time ticking away

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on June 21, 2016, 11:43:28 AM

I think the main difference was Tyrone went pretty much man to man, which they hadnt been doing first half.
What had they been doing then
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

omagh_gael

skeog

twohands!!!

Quote from: Fuzzman on June 21, 2016, 06:55:59 PM
WTF is going on lads?
I'm in Lille reading that the Ulster council is saying Sunday week but for no obvious reason.
The CCCC have asked them why wait an extra week but not answer is forthcoming.
I'd say both teams would rather get it done and dusted this weekend or should we just draw lots like Armagh and Laois?

I believe the correct pronuciation is Li-Dil

The sooner the 4 provincial councils are abolished the better - they are a cancer on the game.

ONeill

If Mickey thinks things need a little recalibration he makes some noticeable surgery.

If Justin is fit I think he'll start and be deployed solely to dung out alongside the full backs. Colm does it well but also likes to bulldoze about around the middle.

What about the free-taking issue? Surely it cannot be solved in a fortnight.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

omagh_gael

Quote from: ONeill on June 21, 2016, 10:50:31 PM

What about the free-taking issue? Surely it cannot be solved in a fortnight.

What's the chances of Lee Brennan being drafted in? Or will Morgan get the number one jersey and start hitting all frees from 35+ metres?

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: time ticking away on June 21, 2016, 06:59:22 PM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on June 21, 2016, 11:43:28 AM

What had they been doing then
They had been conceding the short kickouts, the problem was the 'short' kicouts weren't going 20m to the corner back uncontested, they where going 30/40m to a uncontested half back or midfielder dropping deep.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

GJL

Ulster council know the craic. Good decision not to have match this Sunday. 😎

Rois

Quote from: GJL on June 22, 2016, 10:40:14 PM
Ulster council know the craic. Good decision not to have match this Sunday. 😎
Thought that myself...what do you reckon Fuzzman, happy enough with next weekend now??