London v Mayo 29th May

Started by Mayo Club 51, April 05, 2016, 11:23:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you going to London v Mayo in Ruislip 29th May?

Travelling from Mayo & Have a match ticket
7 (23.3%)
Travelling from Mayo & Don't have a match ticket
11 (36.7%)
Travelling from England & Have a match ticket
4 (13.3%)
Travelling from England & Don't have a match ticket
8 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

rosnarun

Is mattie Flanaghan not on  the panel . i think he's the 3rd goalie , I would prefer omalley to  to be still there , best for the quick kick out and a great shotstopper.
Freeman must be on his last chance by now . hes this generations austin O'malley
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

muppet

Quote from: rosnarun on May 11, 2016, 11:29:18 AM
Is mattie Flanaghan not on  the panel . i think he's the 3rd goalie , I would prefer omalley to  to be still there , best for the quick kick out and a great shotstopper.
Freeman must be on his last chance by now . hes this generations austin O'malley

If we start with COC and Evan Regan in the corners, and AOS moving in and out, he might find it hard to get a start. Having said that though, the Dubs often finish with players in better form that those who start, so it would be great if we able to put on an in form Freeman/Andy Moran etc. for the last 15/20 mins.
MWWSI 2017

ballinaman

Quote from: muppet on May 11, 2016, 01:04:10 PM

If we start with COC and Evan Regan in the corners, and AOS moving in and out, he might find it hard to get a start. Having said that though, the Dubs often finish with players in better form that those who start, so it would be great if we able to put on an in form Freeman/Andy Moran etc. for the last 15/20 mins.
Speaking of the Dubs, if we do manage to cross paths..it could be an idea to have players to come off bench to specifically cancel Dublin subs...we know Kevin Mc will be on to run at you...put Durcan/Hall straight on to run with him...same with MDMA. Obviously injuries, black cards will dictate prior substitutions but might be worth a thought.

muppet

Quote from: ballinaman on May 11, 2016, 01:28:31 PM
Quote from: muppet on May 11, 2016, 01:04:10 PM

Speaking of the Dubs, if we do manage to cross paths..it could be an idea to have players to come off bench to specifically cancel Dublin subs...we know Kevin Mc will be on to run at you...put Durcan/Hall straight on to run with him...same with MDMA. Obviously injuries, black cards will dictate prior substitutions but might be worth a thought.

I would agree, except I would want Durcan running at them.
MWWSI 2017

Chimley

Quote from: moysider on May 11, 2016, 12:21:09 AM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on May 10, 2016, 11:08:05 PM
I hope Freeman has a good year. He's due one again at this stage.

T'would be nice. I believe he has it in him.

Well with the likes of Regan, Loftus and Reape coming into the panel as competition, he needs to shine if he is to see any game time. it's a win, win for us.

seafoid

Jim McGuinness in the IT yesterday said Mayo could beat the Dubs in September. I would love to see this team do it.

ballinaman

Syferus

At least Cregger didn't have far to travel for the shoot.

Rossfan

Prenty and the lad with the lawnmower must be still in New York.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Dubhaltach

Quote from: macdanger2 on May 10, 2016, 09:27:42 PM
Anyone know what the full squad is now missing one in the list below I think

Hennelly
Clarke

Caff
Harrison
Higgins
O'Hora
Keane
Barrett
Nally
Crowe
Keegan
Boyle
Coen
Hall
Vaughan

Parsons
SOS
Gibbons
AOS
Moran

COS
DOC
COC
Doc
Regan
Moran
Dillon
Loftus
Freeman
McLoughlin
Carolan

Durcan instead of O'Hora and add Drake and Reape. That's the 33.

mayo.mick

mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

Farrandeelin

Pity it's not on IrishTV 191.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

exiles green n white army

Lads Im new on here and was just wondering if anyone knows if this match will be screened live on Irish tv channels or online or even on the radio would be great if anyone knows anything?

Farrandeelin

Quote from: exiles green n white army on May 16, 2016, 09:23:04 PM
Lads Im new on here and was just wondering if anyone knows if this match will be screened live on Irish tv channels or online or even on the radio would be great if anyone knows anything?
Midwest radio will have coverage. midwestradio.ie is their webdite.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

exiles green n white army

thank u farrandeelin.....im assuming not
on tv then?