Why no outrage or multiple threads about this?

Started by T Fearon, March 31, 2016, 08:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

T Fearon

On the contrary,the mishandling of child abuse was endemic in the 70s and to isolate one institution/group is grossly unfair.

Those charged with the population's well being,allowing a child psychiatrist with a conviction for child abuse,to have further contact with children is still incomprehensible

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

T Fearon

There is however a much greater emphasis on the Catholic Church's failings and the role of junior note takers,in this regard

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on March 31, 2016, 09:29:05 PM
On the contrary,the mishandling of child abuse was endemic in the 70s and to isolate one institution/group is grossly unfair.

Those charged with the population's well being,allowing a child psychiatrist with a conviction for child abuse,to have further contact with children is still incomprehensible

in terms of the amount of doctors and priests, how many have been convicted of child abuse.. i.e the ratio
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Eamonnca1

Because there's a much lower percentage of doctors that are child abusers, and the NHS isn't known for knowingly shuttling abusers around in an attempt to keep it all under wraps.

Next question.

T Fearon

So it's all down to percentages? How does anyone even know this

tonto1888

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on April 01, 2016, 06:05:08 AM
Because there's a much lower percentage of doctors that are child abusers, and the NHS isn't known for knowingly shuttling abusers around in an attempt to keep it all under wraps.

Next question.

the numbers don't matter, one is too many

imtommygunn

This thread is pathetic tony - pathetic.

Petty point scoring on child abuse. It doesn't come much lower.

Fyi the Belfast telegraph is a terrible rag so it's unlikely anyone read about it.

No wides

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 31, 2016, 09:59:38 PM

in terms of the amount of doctors and priests, how many have been convicted of child abuse.. i.e the ratio

What does that matter, a child abuser is a child abuser, why does their profession matter, every abuser be it a priest, a doctor, a footballer, a tv celeb or just the kids father, mother, uncle, brother or sister should be condemned and should face the full force of the law, including those who covered it up or help facilitate it.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: No wides on April 01, 2016, 08:15:56 AM

What does that matter, a child abuser is a child abuser, why does their profession matter, every abuser be it a priest, a doctor, a footballer, a tv celeb or just the kids father, mother, uncle, brother or sister should be condemned and should face the full force of the law, including those who covered it up or help facilitate it.

Who's condoning or not condemning  child abusers troll?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

No wides

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 01, 2016, 09:10:49 AM
Quote from: No wides on April 01, 2016, 08:15:56 AM

Who's condoning or not condemning  child abusers troll?

You have serious issues, I think you need to start going for a long walk before posting here, maybe go round to your working class mates and show them your newly washed car that you have got an immigrant to wash for you, or maybe take your anger out in a productive manner and report all the lazy benefit cheats you know, thebigfella could write an algorithm for you to weed out the lazy people in DLA cars, that would be a good start, you are getting truly embarrassing - take a leaf our of Mr R.Keating, you say it best when you say nothing at all.