Explosions in Brussels Airport

Started by general_lee, March 22, 2016, 07:46:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 22, 2016, 10:52:02 AM
Quote from: AZOffaly on March 22, 2016, 10:45:34 AM
Did seafoid not live in Palestine for a while?

Did he? very good, then he should know that bombs and killing people is pointless
They are . But they don't happen in a vacuum. And WTF is the point of the war in Syria ?

seafoid

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 22, 2016, 09:14:53 AM
Quote from: seafoid on March 22, 2016, 08:52:08 AM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 22, 2016, 08:47:18 AM
Reported as 10 dead and 30 injured with potentially multiple attacks on metro stations. b**tards.
a lot of it traceable back to Hillary f**king Clinton. Libya is a catastrophe and she got money to Syria to get the civil war going. She is a grade A warmonger.

you are a complete dcikhead..... 10 people + dead in explosions and you get on the USA hate campaign early... lets show some disgust at the cnuts that have planted the bomb and then give your theories .. nob
I got my disgust in early. The Euro authorities have no grip on this.
Syria/Iraq  have resulted in a cadre of terrorists who can do anything. This is 'bring it on"

The US is useless when it comes to sorting out the Middle East. Gregory Campbell would do a better job. Get the alawis marching .

seafoid

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 22, 2016, 10:42:04 AM
Quote from: seafoid on March 22, 2016, 10:32:18 AM
Quote from: Premier Emperor on March 22, 2016, 09:22:56 AM
Reported as 10 dead and 30 injured with potentially multiple attacks on metro stations. b**tards.
a lot of it traceable back to Hillary f**king Clinton. Libya is a catastrophe and she got money to Syria to get the civil war going. She is a grade A warmonger.
I love it. Blame everyone else except for the crackpots who carried out the atrocity.
it's part of a system. It will keep happening. Same as the north in the 70s. Stop giving people motivation to kill

You never lived in a place like the North so you know feck all about it
you don't have to have lived in the north to see how society breaks down and thugs take over. The logic of political violence is fairly consistent.
Everyone who dies is innocent. Except infidels/security forces /fil in your own specification. The goal is a UI/UK/72 virgins/delete as appropriate

Milltown Row2

Quote from: seafoid on March 22, 2016, 11:20:07 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 22, 2016, 09:14:53 AM

you are a complete dcikhead..... 10 people + dead in explosions and you get on the USA hate campaign early... lets show some disgust at the cnuts that have planted the bomb and then give your theories .. nob
I got my disgust in early. The Euro authorities have no grip on this.
Syria/Iraq  have resulted in a cadre of terrorists who can do anything. This is 'bring it on"

The US is useless when it comes to sorting out the Middle East. Gregory Campbell would do a better job. Get the alawis marching .

Nope didn't see it on the thread at all.....stop being an apologist for terrorists .. be they USA foreign policies or suicide bombers
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

Isis wants chaos.So do the yanks. The sociopaths in charge do not care about civilians.  Pointing this out does not condone terrorism.

manfromdelmonte

I wouldn't go near the Euros this summer.

Anything could happen

ziggysego

I spent a bit of time in Belgium back in 2002, both in Antwerp and Brussels. My heart goes out to anyone and their friends + family caught up in today's bombings.
Testing Accessibility

omagh_gael

I was in Brussels airport a few months back and went through Malbaeek station en route to Bruges. Plenty of heavily armed army personnel everywhere but how do you stop a sick **** with a suicide vest blowing up innocents queuing for flights? Every checkpoint will create a backlog of people gathering that will be vulnerable to attack. Watching the videos of the scene is harrowing with buggies everywhere. Dread to think of the carnage closer to the detonation spot. As someone said earlier the Euros are going to be a huge target for these bastards. How is it even possible to protect them?

Taylor

Trumps idea of closing the borders to any more Muslims will undoubtedly gain traction with every attack.
The more terrorist attacks their are the more Americans will look for safety & action. This is what Trump is peddling.

He hasn't addressed the small issue of Muslims already in the country mind you. But then his policies don't make much sense at the best of times.

WW3 is coming at a speed of knots :-\

Asal Mor

Do we have Belgian flag profile pics on Facebook yet? They will be vital, both in terms of overcoming this tragedy and ensuring that nothing like this ever happens again.

Hereiam

ww lll won't happen until someone of importance is killed by ISIS

muppet

For someone who knows as much of the politics and history of the area as you do, I am surprised at this post.

The ME is a disaster for a multitude of reasons and has been for centuries. Religion, dogma, oil, Cold War fall-out, Neo-Cons, Israel, Shias/Sunnis, Saudi & Qatar, Iran etc, etc, etc.

But you single out one person for blame?

RIP to the victims. I think we will see a lot more of this before we see less of it. World politics is moving again towards extremes, which is never good. This movement is become self-propelling. More extremists (Trump for example) leads to more attacks which leads to more extremists etc.
MWWSI 2017

seafoid

Quote from: Asal Mor on March 22, 2016, 03:18:36 PM
Do we have Belgian flag profile pics on Facebook yet? They will be vital, both in terms of overcoming this tragedy and ensuring that nothing like this ever happens again.
Free our girls