Explosions in Brussels Airport

Started by general_lee, March 22, 2016, 07:46:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: muppet on March 22, 2016, 03:58:02 PM
Quote from: seafoid on March 22, 2016, 08:52:08 AM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 22, 2016, 08:47:18 AM
Reported as 10 dead and 30 injured with potentially multiple attacks on metro stations. b**tards.
a lot of it traceable back to Hillary f**king Clinton. Libya is a catastrophe and she got money to Syria to get the civil war going. She is a grade A warmonger.

For someone who knows as much of the politics and history of the area as you do, I am surprised at this post.

The ME is a disaster for a multitude of reasons and has been for centuries. Religion, dogma, oil, Cold War fall-out, Neo-Cons, Israel, Shias/Sunnis, Saudi & Qatar, Iran etc, etc, etc.

But you single out one person for blame?

RIP to the victims. I think we will see a lot more of this before we see less of it. World politics is moving again towards extremes, which is never good. This movement is become self-propelling. More extremists (Trump for example) leads to more attacks which leads to more extremists etc.
Hillary is a neocon, Muppet and those were the people who invaded Iraq, disarmed the Iraqi army, bombed Libya and stoked the Syrian civil war. I was in the ME 15 years ago when Israel and Syria were involved in peace talks. It hasn't been this bad for a very, very long time.  Hillary is a sociopath. Nothing she ever did worked. she fucked up healthcare reform in the 90s as well.

muppet

Quote from: seafoid on March 22, 2016, 04:39:19 PM
Quote from: muppet on March 22, 2016, 03:58:02 PM
Quote from: seafoid on March 22, 2016, 08:52:08 AM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 22, 2016, 08:47:18 AM
Reported as 10 dead and 30 injured with potentially multiple attacks on metro stations. b**tards.
a lot of it traceable back to Hillary f**king Clinton. Libya is a catastrophe and she got money to Syria to get the civil war going. She is a grade A warmonger.

For someone who knows as much of the politics and history of the area as you do, I am surprised at this post.

The ME is a disaster for a multitude of reasons and has been for centuries. Religion, dogma, oil, Cold War fall-out, Neo-Cons, Israel, Shias/Sunnis, Saudi & Qatar, Iran etc, etc, etc.

But you single out one person for blame?

RIP to the victims. I think we will see a lot more of this before we see less of it. World politics is moving again towards extremes, which is never good. This movement is become self-propelling. More extremists (Trump for example) leads to more attacks which leads to more extremists etc.
Hillary is a neocon, Muppet and those were the people who invaded Iraq, disarmed the Iraqi army, bombed Libya and stoked the Syrian civil war. I was in the ME 15 years ago when Israel and Syria were involved in peace talks. It hasn't been this bad for a very, very long time.  Hillary is a sociopath. Nothing she ever did worked. she fucked up healthcare reform in the 90s as well.

The NeoCons opposed Bill Clinton's foreign policy and wanted him to get rid of Saddam. They are also anti-Darwin. But most of all they are blindly pro-Israel. You can't accuse anyone of the current White House administration of being Netanyahu puppets. Even Hillary.
MWWSI 2017

seafoid

Read her AIPAC speech. Even Warren is a Zionist puppet.

muppet

Quote from: seafoid on March 22, 2016, 05:28:39 PM

Have you read Trump's?
MWWSI 2017

seafoid

Quote from: muppet on March 22, 2016, 05:40:23 PM

Have you read Trump's?
The Zionists buy everyone. Trump is a joke anyway. Hillary is serious

Milltown Row2

Quote from: seafoid on March 22, 2016, 07:26:01 PM

Have you read Trump's?

When you were in the ME did you work as an activist against the Jewish occupation of Palestine or did you work for some multi national company that raped the land??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 22, 2016, 07:40:28 PM
Quote from: seafoid on March 22, 2016, 07:26:01 PM

Have you read Trump's?

When you were in the ME did you work as an activist against the Jewish occupation of Palestine or did you work for some multi national company that raped the land??
I was learning Arabic and doing a bit of journalism

No wides

Pay no heed seafoid, miltown has a history of serious anger issues.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: No wides on March 22, 2016, 08:01:00 PM
Pay no heed seafoid, miltown has a history of serious anger issues.

Troll much?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Good doc on about the Saudi regime.. Seems like a lovely place

Farrandeelin

Imagine if the bastards got away with the other bombs they were planning. Sick cnuts.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

seafoid

The scary thing is despite the massive hunt for Abdelslam in Molenbeek the authorities completely missed the cell that carried out the latest atrocity .

NAG1

Quote from: seafoid on March 23, 2016, 07:31:34 AM
The scary thing is despite the massive hunt for Abdelslam in Molenbeek the authorities completely missed the cell that carried out the latest atrocity .

The scarier thing is that they actually had identified this cell, had linked it to the Paris attacks and yet were still unable to prevent them from carrying out this attack.

Milltown Row2

If European countries, Russia and the USA were not involved in these countries would everything be rosy? would these countries regulate themselves and become proper nations that ran democratic elections and had freedom of speech and allowed it's citizens to have a say in their futures? would it stop refugees coming into Europe and beyond as they can live in their own countries without the threat of American and Russian bombs?

And what effect will that have on the global market and the resources that us, that's you me and everyone else in this country take for granted and use without actually raising an eyebrow....

Now to be fair I don't know much about global politics and finding info and throwing up a link that's 4 pages long wont do it for me as I've actually no time to read it ....

NAG1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 23, 2016, 09:44:58 AM
If European countries, Russia and the USA were not involved in these countries would everything be rosy? would these countries regulate themselves and become proper nations that ran democratic elections and had freedom of speech and allowed it's citizens to have a say in their futures? would it stop refugees coming into Europe and beyond as they can live in their own countries without the threat of American and Russian bombs?

And what effect will that have on the global market and the resources that us, that's you me and everyone else in this country take for granted and use without actually raising an eyebrow....

Now to be fair I don't know much about global politics and finding info and throwing up a link that's 4 pages long wont do it for me as I've actually no time to read it ....

NO

The global economy wouldnt necessarily be massively effected directly but it is what these people would do with the wealth they would accumulate that would be the issue. Would soon move to an all out world war which is basically what this IS is hoping for that is why they keep poking at different countries to drag more and more into the conflict.

Hows that MR2  ;)