NFL Game in Wembly - Dolphins V Giants

Started by SuperDooperCooper, April 30, 2007, 01:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Don't forget today is the day if you have your letter/email. Of course ticketmaster have had 'unforseen' difficulties and it's put back to 11am.

Good luck

AZOffaly

Yee-Haw. 2 £65 tickets purchased on ticketmaster. Good stuff. Everyone else sorted?

Syd

I take it some of these tickets will make it to ebay, i didnt get letter/email.

AZOffaly

I think there's another round of general sales Syd, once they figure out how many people don't take up the initial offer. Like the CAO :D

SammyG

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 16, 2007, 11:02:39 AM
Yee-Haw. 2 £65 tickets purchased on ticketmaster. Good stuff. Everyone else sorted?

Still in the ticketmaster queue.  >:( It told me 6 minutes then went up to 11 and now it's back down to 5.

AZOffaly

Craigyhill Terror

Two £55 tickets towards the corner of one of the endzones. Happy, happy days  ;D

Syd

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 16, 2007, 11:05:48 AM
I think there's another round of general sales Syd, once they figure out how many people don't take up the initial offer. Like the CAO :D

So Syd hasnt been defeated yet??

AZOffaly

SuperDooperCooper

Good news for me as well AZ - in section 117 which is in the corner.
Ticketmaster some shower of Greedy Bastards though - Service change of £5.80 per ticket then a postal charge of £4.95 per ticket.
I went in via Ticketmaster.ie and had no wait.

Hang in there SammyG.......

Syd there will be further releases of tickets - follow the forum on the london website www.nfllondon2007.com.

AZOffaly

I'm in the same section SDC. 117 as well.

SammyG

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss

Got two tickets in Block 538.

SuperDooperCooper

Good man Sammy - we must all try and meet upo I reckon.
Anyone been to wembley before? any Suggestions?

AZOffaly

good man Sammy. Happy Days all around??

AZOffaly

See all the dicks on Ebay selling their tickets? W*nkers. At huge prices. 'Selling because they can't be used' WHY QUEUE FOR TICKETMASTER THEN??? Lying Dicks. 'Selling due to 'accidental double purchase''. Yeah right.

I hate that Sh1te. I hope NFL are monitoring Ebay, and can trace these tickets.