NFL Game in Wembly - Dolphins V Giants

Started by SuperDooperCooper, April 30, 2007, 01:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

If I read it right Sammy, the password letter does as good as guarantee you tickets. You just have to make sure you get on to ticketmaster reasonably early on the 16th. Jammy git :D

SuperDooperCooper

Well done SammyG - yod did well to get a letter.
If you don't mind me asking are you based in the Republic, from reading the forum on nfluk I didn't see anyone outside the UK getting a letter.
I'm presuming you didn't get one either AZ.
Some on the NFLUK forum board got letters this morning as well so all is not lost.

SammyG

Quote from: SuperDooperCooper on May 11, 2007, 10:21:29 AM
Well done SammyG - yod did well to get a letter.
If you don't mind me asking are you based in the Republic, from reading the forum on nfluk I didn't see anyone outside the UK getting a letter.
I'm presuming you didn't get one either AZ.
Some on the NFLUK forum board got letters this morning as well so all is not lost.

Currently based in the south of England, don't know how they decided but as you say it looks like UK based applications have got most (if not all).

turk

Best of luck to everyone in getting the tickets

SuperDooperCooper

Just after reading NFLUK forum that people in the Republic have got the letter at well today.
Hopefully those of us that want to go will have a letter from the UK waiting for us when we get home :)

AZOffaly

I didn't hear anything from home. Sh1te. I was looking forward to that as well.

AZOffaly

Wahoo. Got my letter in the post. Hopefully no hiccups with ticketmaster now!!!

SammyG

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 11, 2007, 03:53:15 PM
Wahoo. Got my letter in the post. Hopefully no hiccups with ticketmaster now!!!

Excellent, must try and see you for a pint, if we both get tickets.

AZOffaly

No bother Sammy. I'm looking at flights now. A weekend in London and a trip to Wembly to watch the NFL. What could be better? :D

SuperDooperCooper

News good for me as well - I've got the letter as well. :)

Craigyhill Terror

Didn't get a letter, but just got an email saying I can (try to) get two tickets. The flights and hotel have been booked since the game was announced, so thank God it might work out

thejuice

No letter,  :(.

might travel to the World Bowl in Frankfurt on 23rd of June, but thats really a bronze medal in comparison to the Wembly game!!
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

bombidal

*** Gaaboard Fantasy Football Champion 09 ***

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Syd

So if i havent got a letter by today im fucked?