Tyrone v Derry, Healy Park, Omagh, 19:00 Sat 5/3/16

Started by never kickt a ball, February 28, 2016, 11:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longballin

Tyrone are dandering through this division, not a great preparation for the summer though handy first round in May will keep momentum going  :P

ONeill

Derry have nothing in attack. Colm Cav like a pig in shite.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Over the Bar

Derry are Tyrone's play-thing for 20 years and counting.....

Moortown Spuds

1) Why does Christopher Bradley not start?
2) David Colderick is a poor referee. Does he not know the advantage rule? Cost Tyrone 2/3 scores. Never a yellow for Derry 6 (Rodgers?) he had to watch himself after that and Cavanagh started being an influence.
3) Ritchie Donnelly delivered a 10/10 performance.
4) Derry will not beat Tyrone with that inside forward line when Collie Cav is playing in front of them.
5) Derry 10 was extremely ill disciplined.
6) McKague twice did McCann. That's all he contributed to the affair.
7) Tyrone fans would sicken your hole.
8) No Derry fans there to sicken your hole.

Tyrone are looking good. Great competition.

SkillfulBill

Derry very poor. Tyrone could easily have won that game by another 10 pts missed 2 great goal chances and kick 5-6 poor wides. I know that the championship will be a whole different affair but the level of improvement required from them looks to be massive.

Itchy

Derry are bet against Tyrone before the ball is even thrown in. The players are bet and even the supporters are bet as far as I can see.

Norf Tyrone

Tiarnan McCann takes some criticism, some of it well earned, but geez the lad can put in a shift. Never stopped all night. He's not in his class, but he's as close a player as we've had to Dooher in a long time.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

screenexile

Quote from: Over the Bar on March 05, 2016, 09:14:05 PM
Derry are Tyrone's play-thing for 20 years and counting.....

2006 was 10 years ago knobhead!!!

Not close to Tyrones level at present though we're a mediocre division 2 team and that's it. Tonight's performance very worrying indeed. Aside from the huge leadership vacuum the lack of ability on show tonight wad staggering. The Championship game will hopefully be slightly more of a contest but I don't see any way that we win it;

Wildweasel74

A good hammering there, expected nothing else after the shambles against Galway

Club Rossa

Very poor from Derry tonight,fortunate to escape with just a 9 point loss.Genuinely thought they'd have taken us.Some fine performances from Tyrone,Richie Donnelly in particular.That was the 52nd league meeting between the sides tonight,now stands at 23 wins each with 6 draws.

ONeill

Derry's best bet is to do a Cavan and suffocate. And they can do it come the championship.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Aaron Boone

Tyrone looking like a rugby team on tv tonight, huge upper body strength. In a fantastic vein of form and will be looking at national targets.

reddgnhand

JoG2

Quote from: reddgnhand on March 06, 2016, 04:49:10 AM
Derry run to the papers yet?

No time,  the squad were called to Owenbeg @ 7am this morning to start their first 'go to ground whilst cocking your head back and letting out a girlie yelp at the merest touch'  session. 

trueblue1234

They would be better spent learning to tackle. Same issues as last year no discipline in the tackle.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit