Armagh v Fermanagh

Started by illdecide, February 19, 2016, 09:30:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

This Is a must lose match for the Apple munchers

ck

To Armagh people.. Are yee loosing patience with McGeeney? Or is he untouchable?

T Fearon

We recognise the talent isn't there,don't expect too much,having said that we have the Indian sign over Fermanagh,who apart from the disaster in 2004,can't seem to beat us,no matter how good a team they have.They failed twice in the league last season against us.

Need points from Fermanagh and Cavan then a win against Galway at home to survive.

stew

Quote from: T Fearon on February 21, 2016, 12:12:34 PM
We recognise the talent isn't there,don't expect too much,having said that we have the Indian sign over Fermanagh,who apart from the disaster in 2004,can't seem to beat us,no matter how good a team they have.They failed twice in the league last season against us.

Need points from Fermanagh and Cavan then a win against Galway at home to survive.

No chance we beat Galway, that said I am hoping we can Nick a win next weekend against a decent Fermanagh outfit.

Armagh 2 12 Femanagh 1 11.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Over the Bar

Armagh ladies would give Armagh a game at the min  ;D

BennyCake

Quote from: Over the Bar on February 21, 2016, 02:52:46 PM
Armagh ladies would give Armagh a game at the min  ;D

Isn't the fixtures calendar congested enough?!

T Fearon

I am hoping by the time the Galway fixture comes around that it will be a dead rubber as far as they are concerned.

tonto1888

Quote from: ck on February 21, 2016, 09:18:12 AM
To Armagh people.. Are yee loosing patience with McGeeney? Or is he untouchable?

don't want to speak for everyone but yes, I am losing patience. I know we don't have the most talented squad in Ireland nut there is some talent there and it is not being utilised properly. Plus, the football we play is dire

BennyCake

Quote from: T Fearon on February 21, 2016, 07:39:23 PM
I am hoping by the time the Galway fixture comes around that it will be a dead rubber as far as they are concerned.

Last match v Derry might be a dead rubber. Don't see how the fifth match would be a dead rubber. We'd ned to win 2 game to have any chance. I can't see where those wins are going to come from.

illdecide

No matter who we play last we'll know after this weekend if we're going back to Div 3, a win on Sat nite will change things but a loss and we're back to where we came from.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

armaghniac

Quote from: illdecide on February 22, 2016, 12:09:28 PM
No matter who we play last we'll know after this weekend if we're going back to Div 3, a win on Sat nite will delay things but a loss and we're back to where we came from.

Fixed that for you.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

seafoid

McGeeney is intense and he is industrious but he is not up to much as a manager based on results to date

T Fearon

Ronan Clarke doing a magnificent job with Armagh Senior ladies

Beffs

Quote from: seafoid on February 22, 2016, 09:02:50 PM
McGeeney is intense and he is industrious but he is not up to much as a manager based on results to date

Excellent coach, excellent motivator of men.

Piss poor game day tactician and strategist.

illdecide

You men are some craic, the wind up merchants who come on here trying to get people to slag McGeeney off...some of you wouldn't know what to do with an O'Neills ball and then the Armagh men slagging him off too, do you really think we have the players to be competing at the top table because if you do then you're mad in the head. When Armagh get their strongest 15 out they'd be a match for most teams but we don't have the talent in the squad to compete without our best players and other counties do. We are where we are and one positive result this week and i believe we'll get enough Pt's on board to stay in Div 2.

McGeeney even when he was with Kildare was the man people loved to hate for some reason and was always under scrutiny and now he's back with Armagh it has followed him, no-one on here knows anything about the man or his ways so why give him a hard time not that he will give 2 f**ks what some di*k behind a keyboard is typing about him.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch