It's only a minority of Muslims right ?

Started by Dalquen, February 16, 2016, 03:32:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmyd41

http://www.irishtimes.com/business/work/diversity-can-work-well-for-many-different-companies-1.2229504

Apparently Irish people are very racist toward black and non-white EU minorities. One cop out I've noticed about Irish people is that they conveniently lump anyone as "non-irish" into their diversity index. Its like the discussion above about the NACB where white , Irish-Americans can be included as "diverse"...really?....seriously ?

I think when Irish people are confronted with true diversity that the truth comes out as evidenced by the above article.

Do you think the "racist" Irish will take their fair share of the coming invasion of migrants ?  I doubt it somehow.

armaghniac

Quote from: Rossfan on February 29, 2016, 09:29:30 PM
And don't forget the 400 million descendants of those Europeans who illegally invaded the Americas.
Trump will be sending them all back to Europe.

I hope they send them back to the counties they came from.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

jimmyd41

Quote from: Rossfan on February 29, 2016, 09:29:30 PM
And don't forget the 400 million descendants of those Europeans who illegally invaded the Americas.
Trump will be sending them all back to Europe.

whats that got to do with what is happening today ?

If everybody in the Balkans decided tomorrow that Turkey owed them a living due to the Ottoman empire would that work ? would it be fair ?

jimmyd41

While we were undoubtedly victims of British imperialism  it is also equally true that for long stretches of the empire many of us were willing and enthusiastic imperialists. Great riches flowed into the UK , particularly from the raj. Many benefited in Dublin and Cork with patronage extending out into the hinterland. Perhaps some chickens have yet to come home to roost.

Ireland is like a racial vacuum and we all know how nature abhors a vacuum.

armaghniac

Quote from: jimmyd41 on February 29, 2016, 09:48:25 PM

Racial vacuum? Complete nonsense even by GAABoard standards.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: armaghniac on February 29, 2016, 10:42:55 PM

The ultimate insult when you consider some of the drivel over the years  ;D

jimmyd41

Ireland is the least diverse country in Europe. Ireland is not pulling its weight in this regard.
At a minimum our racial makeup should reflect our nearest neighbours. To say otherwise is obviously racist.

armaghniac

Quote from: jimmyd41 on March 01, 2016, 12:09:53 AM
Ireland is the least diverse country in Europe.

Not true. It has a relatively high proportion of non nationals.

QuoteIreland is not pulling its weight in this regard.
At a minimum our racial makeup should reflect our nearest neighbours.

Why? they have different histories than we do.

To say otherwise is obviously racist.

Horseshit. No country is obliged to take in a random set of foreigners so as it looks like another place. Have you been in Japan or India?

jimmyd41

Quote from: armaghniac on March 01, 2016, 12:28:52 AM
Ireland is the least diverse country in Europe.

Not true. It has a relatively high proportion of non nationals.

QuoteIreland is not pulling its weight in this regard.
At a minimum our racial makeup should reflect our nearest neighbours.

Why? they have different histories than we do.

To say otherwise is obviously racist.

Horseshit. No country is obliged to take in a random set of foreigners so as it looks like another place. Have you been in Japan or India?

I hear you brother but you must adjust your position. It is not sustainable. It will not be tolerated.

We don't really have a different history to the UK in the grand scheme of things. Put it this way, do you think the average Indian or Pakistani make much distinction between us and the English. Remember it is their perception that will hold sway. These are the rules and, frankly, in this case, I have to agree with them. We cannot keep making this convenient distinction between white Irish and white british. We have mixed too long and too frequently for this to be the case. We are either equally innocent or equally guilty in this particular disagreement. At best we are moderately less guilty.

we ARE obligated to take in any random set of foreigners that liberal sentiment see's fit. You don't believe me ? Ask them a simple question.

How many ?

they will not give you an answer.

jimmyd41

btw, yes, we do indeed have a large proportion of non nationals (around 12% I believe) however, crucially, it is NOT a very diverse population. White , catholic poles don't quite cut it on the diversity index imho. When Ireland accepts the diversity of the UK, Belgium, Germany, the USA then, and only then, will we be in a position to judge those societies. Just on the evidence so far wrt racism against blacks, non- white EU citizens and travellers leads me to believe everyone on this board should stfu about the US until they address these specific points. 

jimmyd41

I have an idea for a new app. Its called "My righteous white friend". Its an app where black people (or travellers in Ireland) can validate any contact their white "friends" have claimed to have had with them. Even if they text "you go New York girl" from 3000 miles away in CA this would count as "good whitey" points.

I think it would catch on like wildfire amongst liberals.

LeoMc

I am sure it is just coincidence that this Sock registered the day after his previous alter ego was called out.

easytiger95

Lads, did someone leave the crazy out again? You've been told about this before....

Keyser soze

Ireland is the least diverse country in Europe. Ireland is not pulling its weight in this regard.
At a minimum our racial makeup should reflect our nearest neighbours. To say otherwise is obviously racist.

Please stop this nonsense, you're embarrassing yourself.