Jamie Clarke,the GAA's answer to Stephen Ireland?

Started by T Fearon, January 05, 2016, 09:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nigel White

Quote from: T Fearon on May 24, 2016, 11:17:13 PM
Er I follow my county,buy a season ticket etc in the expectation of seeing its top players representing us.It is soul destroying for me and all true Armagh fans that our best player does not make himself available,but does so, and even alters travel plans,to play Junior soccer.
And why should Jamie Clarke, an amateur sportsman, give 2 tosses about you and your season ticket

muppet

Quote from: T Fearon on May 24, 2016, 11:23:43 PM
Young boys (and girls these days) grow up dreaming of representing their counties.Pure and simple

I'm afraid you, of all people, can't play the 'wont someone think of the children' card.
MWWSI 2017

theskull1

I don't want anyone (REGARDLESS OF THEIR TALENT) that doesn't want to be there playing for any team I'm supporting.

Theres pure and simple for you Tony

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

yellowcard

T Fearon

At the end of the day,in an era where there was little hope of success,Ger Houlahan forfeited an FAI Cup Final,money and the glamour of playing at Lansdowne Road,to play for Armagh against Fermanagh.Thats probably why he possesses an All Star something that Jamie will never have.

A lad who turns his back on his county,but can defer globetrotting to play in a soccer Junior Cup Final,is despicable.

seafoid

Quote from: T Fearon on May 25, 2016, 06:00:36 AM
At the end of the day,in an era where there was little hope of success,Ger Houlahan forfeited an FAI Cup Final,money and the glamour of playing at Lansdowne Road,to play for Armagh against Fermanagh.Thats probably why he possesses an All Star something that Jamie will never have.

A lad who turns his back on his county,but can defer globetrotting to play in a soccer Junior Cup Final,is despicable.
I'd want to get away from certain fans too if I were him

Smokin Joe

Quote from: T Fearon on May 25, 2016, 06:00:36 AM

I know this is the wrong side of the board for this comment, but never mind....

Tony, you consistently go on about Catholic values and how Fr Rory needs to be kicked out of the Church (which I have no opinion on by the way), but I think I'd honestly struggle to find someone who behaves in a more un-Christian way than you do).

You are a nasty, spiteful person.

theskull1

Colin Howell school of logic from our Tony

Makes perfect sense in his head
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

No wides

Quote from: yellowcard on May 24, 2016, 11:53:27 PM
What a ridiculous thread.

It is actually a very dangerous thread, a most vile, unchristian individual who is going out of his way to gain notoriety by horrendous posts which the mods seem fit to do nothing about.  This thread should have been pulled from the outset, a lad who has a great football ability who has given years of dedication to Armagh club and county football, is being berated and lambasted by a troll who probably never kicked a ball in his life, this thread is sickening as is the individual who started it.

Ethan Tremblay

Tony's right, Jamie Clarke's attitude is pure ridiculous.  Armagh GAA should tear up his 100k a week contract he is on for his lack of respect he has shown them.  He should be banned from south Armagh for playing a foreign sport and booted out of Ireland full time if he likes travelling that much.  It's a farcical a man in his mid-20's is allowed to make his own choices these days. 

T Fearon  = GAA Board Joe Brolly.  Are the statements extravagant because he genuinely believes them? Or does he love the attention they garnish. 
I tend to think of myself as a one man wolfpack...

rionach 4

There are lots of gaels in Armagh who are gutted that Jamie is not lining out on Sunday for Armagh and yes if I am honest it does give me a sense of frustration when I see him line out for a junior soccer team in the same way I see Aaron Kernan commenting on the games as I would like  him to be there on Sunday as I would love Caolan Rafferty to be available .kyle Karragher , Paul McKeown, Stephen Kernan , Stephen Harold . Declan McKenna etc etc . But thats the way it goes. They're not there but they are still fit alive and good luck to them . They have their own reasons and it's their business. Why should they serve my interests of greed for success. It's  a bad call Tony, you can't host your personal need or greed for happiness in the form of a win or success. To think like you do shows a very base side to your personality . Many may think like that but the wiser choose to keep their mouth shut.

illdecide

Quote from: rionach 4 on May 25, 2016, 09:24:01 AM
There are lots of gaels in Armagh who are gutted that Jamie is not lining out on Sunday for Armagh and yes if I am honest it does give me a sense of frustration when I see him line out for a junior soccer team in the same way I see Aaron Kernan commenting on the games as I would like  him to be there on Sunday as I would love Caolan Rafferty to be available .kyle Karragher , Paul McKeown, Stephen Kernan , Stephen Harold . Declan McKenna etc etc . But thats the way it goes. They're not there but they are still fit alive and good luck to them . They have their own reasons and it's their business. Why should they serve my interests of greed for success. It's  a bad call Tony, you can't host your personal need or greed for happiness in the form of a win or success. To think like you do shows a very base side to your personality . Many may think like that but the wiser choose to keep their mouth shut.

Correct...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

RealSpiritof98

Quote from: illdecide on May 25, 2016, 10:15:18 AM
Quote from: rionach 4 on May 25, 2016, 09:24:01 AM

Correct...

+2

Would i love to see Jamie play for Armagh - Yes.

Tony you are a f**king p***k, in a day and age where these players can see all that is said about them and pub conversations that took place 20 years ago are now on forums for the world to see i find your remarks disgusting. He is free to do what he wants. The GAA is there for the Irish people in all walks of life. If he chooses not to play then so be it, he has given a lot over the years to his club and county.

No-one knows the mental well being of any individual but to be slated like this is bound to have an effect, Tony take your mud slinging back to the terraces of Association Football and leave one of our lads alone.

Tonys world:

Jamies mate: ''Jamie fancy a wee game of football and a few pints this saturday''
Jamie: No way bud, i didnt commit to Armagh this year so im not leaving the house until i go travelling in May''

DuffleKing

People taking Fearon's poss seriously  ::)

People replying to Fearon's winding  :-[

general_lee

I see the Irish News reporting on this. What's the big deal!?