(Spoilers)Making a Murderer - for those who have watched all 10

Started by PadraicHenryPearse, January 04, 2016, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

screenexile

Crazy it has taken this long to get sorted. Anybody who watched it knows the young lad didn't do it a horrible story.

He should take them up for it and get a whack of money. Such a pity of the lad it happening to him so young!

square_ball

macdanger2

Rois

Quote from: macdanger2 on August 13, 2016, 12:33:06 AM
9+ years of his life wasted. Awfully sad for him
The guy had to mature and grow up in prison and you get the feeling that he won't have remained untouched by that. Unless he gets some amazing stabilising influence in his life, I really fear for him.

square_ball

To be honest I fail to see how he can get back to a normal existence. The media attention will be off the scale and coupled with the fact he was mentally unstable in the first place I just can't see this ending well for brendan. Please God he does settle into some kind of normal life and he sues the relevant authorities for millions!

laoislad

Quote from: square_ball on August 13, 2016, 08:31:10 AM
To be honest I fail to see how he can get back to a normal existence. The media attention will be off the scale and coupled with the fact he was mentally unstable in the first place I just can't see this ending well for brendan. Please God he does settle into some kind of normal life and he sues the relevant authorities for millions!
That didn't work out well the last time his Uncle tried to do it!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ballinaman

Quote from: laoislad on August 13, 2016, 08:48:11 AM
Quote from: square_ball on August 13, 2016, 08:31:10 AM
That didn't work out well the last time his Uncle tried to do it!
The prosecutor bollox with the tash and glasses....wonder what he's thinking now.

Milltown Row2

Trailer trash families will find it hard to change their lifestyle should the lad get compensation, will be influenced by ones around him and lose the lot and end up back in jail.... Lad had little or no education and very little support other than his grandparents and mother...

Where does this leave Stephen's case??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

BennyHarp

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 13, 2016, 09:08:21 AM
Trailer trash families will find it hard to change their lifestyle should the lad get compensation, will be influenced by ones around him and lose the lot and end up back in jail.... Lad had little or no education and very little support other than his grandparents and mother...

It's been a while since I watched it but was Brendan's testimony and confession used in Steven Avery's trial? If so then there must be huge doubts cast over his conviction!
That was never a square ball!!

stew

Quote from: gallsman on January 29, 2016, 01:42:25 PM
Quote from: Syferus on January 29, 2016, 01:22:21 PM
Halbach's brother is the director of football tech in the Packers' front office these days, and was even employed back when the case was on-going.

The relevance of that being what exactly?

It may simply be an interesting fact, is that ok?

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: BennyHarp on August 13, 2016, 10:04:23 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 13, 2016, 09:08:21 AM

It's been a while since I watched it but was Brendan's testimony and confession used in Steven Avery's trial? If so then there must be huge doubts cast over his conviction!

I would have thought so, sure they implied they did it together.... Now if the nephew didn't do it..
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gallsman

Quote from: stew on August 13, 2016, 10:14:57 AM
Halbach's brother is the director of football tech in the Packers' front office these days, and was even employed back when the case was on-going.

No, not really.

stew

Quote from: gallsman on August 13, 2016, 12:03:49 PM
Quote from: stew on August 13, 2016, 10:14:57 AM

No, not really.

It looks like it will have to do ya!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.