Slab Murphy
9 (11.4%)
Jarleth Burns
1 (1.3%)
Someone else
4 (5.1%)

Total Members Voted: 76

Mayo4Sam

O'neill what was the last alter ego u had?
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Kerry Mike

yerra feck off Ziggy, I'm Spartacus, ya Tyrone hoor ya
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

SouthArmaghBandit

He tortured me with PMs last year about a bus run I was organising from Belfast. A young lad purporting to be Armagh4SamAgain did turn up and went on the bus. I was a bit worried about him but he behaved himself ok. He left his coat behind on the bus.

Donagh

Quote from: SouthArmaghBandit on April 27, 2007, 02:47:07 PM
He tortured me with PMs last year about a bus run I was organising from Belfast. A young lad purporting to be Armagh4SamAgain did turn up and went on the bus. I was a bit worried about him but he behaved himself ok. He left his coat behind on the bus.

You running one for the Donegal match Bandit?

ONeill

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on April 27, 2007, 02:41:27 PM
O'neill what was the last alter ego u had?

I've never had any. Rural myth.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

SouthArmaghBandit

I would if there was the interest. Tickets could be a problem.

SlimShady

we have 40 tickets coming for the Donegal/Armagh game. It coincides with our (ahem) 'training weekend'

Bacon

O'Neill is not Armagh4SamAgain! He's a very naughty boy!
Down Championships Prediction League Winner 2009

Gnevin

Why can the admin just check the ip logs here and ban users with multiple accounts ?
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Donagh

Quote from: SouthArmaghBandit on April 27, 2007, 03:21:06 PM
I would if there was the interest. Tickets could be a problem.

Sure keep me in mind if you are. Might have a few spares if I can convince the woman it'll be a better spectacle on the telly.

armaghniac

QuoteWhy can the admin just check the ip logs here and ban users with multiple accounts ?

Sure all you'd have to do is unplug your modem and connect back in to get a new ip number.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Armagh4SamAgain

Its grate being famous so it is!  :D but i wont let it go to my head. Why do yous all want to no me??  I have a confession to make.

i am actually O'Neill. I made up the O'Neill name just so i coud wind ppl up all the time. Im sorry. I wont do it again  :(
'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

wesaysanchez

Don let thme bastirds gety a down, armaforsa magin. the smug ones on her egiave me a hard time for f**k all. some heere have ntoinng to say but can write brillant. some may be dont but have more to say. although i defrinately dont not disagree with your treads i never judge. themm bastirds do. some irishmen.

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?