Fr Gerry Reynolds RIP

Started by T Fearon, November 30, 2015, 06:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Surely even theophobes couldn't deny the Godly long life and mission of the late Fr Gerry Reynoldsand his tireless work for peace and reconciliation here,and empathy with the marginalised.

muppet

Delete that crass post and put up a proper tribute, if indeed that is your genuine intention, instead of using a man's passing to benefit some idiotic argument of yours.

MWWSI 2017

T Fearon

Do you admire the late Fr Gerry Reynolds or not?

muppet

Quote from: T Fearon on November 30, 2015, 08:57:00 PM
Do you admire the late Fr Gerry Reynolds or not?

I never heard of him.

But I would guess he deserves better than having his passing being used as a stick to beat 'theophobes' by you.
MWWSI 2017

bennydorano

Never heard of him & Muppet is 100% correct, you are shameless.

T Fearon

No,but if he'd been a convicted child abuser everyone would have heard about him >:(

laoislad

Quote from: T Fearon on November 30, 2015, 09:17:48 PM
No,but if he'd been a convicted child abuser everyone would have heard about him >:(
Would you rather convicted child abusers weren't known to the public?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Milltown Row2

Give us your famous story about meeting him at Clonard Novena. ...

Along with the 1000 odd thousand who flocked to it every year
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

T Fearon

This devout Godly man,who along with his colleague the late Fr Alec Reid,was instrumental in the peace process is unheard of,while scum who disgrace the Church,like Brendan Smyth,are world famous.That's the real travesty

bennydorano

periere

So you start a thread which includes a persons name and introduce child abuse into the discourse.

You realize how search engines work right ?

If you had any decency you would delete the thread.

T Fearon

I am pointing out how the media and theophobes ignore good priests and highlight the relatively few abusers,and saying what a travesty this is

muppet

Quote from: T Fearon on November 30, 2015, 10:19:52 PM
I am pointing out how the media and theophobes ignore good priests and highlight the relatively few abusers,and saying what a travesty this is

Yes, we can all sense your anger.

As usual it has nothing to do with the real victims. If the world worked your way, the abuse would still be going on because we would all have blamed the families and continued worshipping unbelievably false Gods.
MWWSI 2017

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on November 30, 2015, 10:19:52 PM

Whose ignoring them?? (the good clergy) start a thread about him, tell me what you know about him personally?? Clandestine meetings held in the monastery?? Or do you know what he did with the community he served in the Clonard area??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea