2016 Season Ticket

Started by Mayo Club 51, October 08, 2015, 01:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aontroim abu

Quote from: mayo.mick on August 01, 2016, 01:56:36 PM
Quote from: aontroim abu on August 01, 2016, 10:05:24 AM
Quote from: From the Bunker on August 01, 2016, 09:32:03 AM
Quote from: aontroim abu on August 01, 2016, 09:23:06 AM
question.....we have 2 adult and 2 juvenile season tickets for Tyrone (don't ask), 100% record this year, if they get to final do the Juveniles get final tickets???

Yeah, that's the deal!

Good stuff. And I suppose, in true GAA fashion, they will have to pay the full adult rate too!!!!

Hahahaha, don't be worrying about that, we might do ye a favour this Saturday  ;D  (the last couple of finals we were in, my 2 nephews tickets were full price, names on them too!)

Honestly I don't think you'll stand to this Tyrone team, think they'll win by 3 or 4. I can't lose anyway, I'm actually a Dub fan!!!!

omagh_gael

I wonder how the tickets will be divided up between the counties on Saturday. Outside of the tickets on general sale, that are open to first come first serve, will the distributed tickets get split equally four ways or will the majority of fans be Dubs?

rosnarun

just printed my tickets for Saturday . vey good seats sect 304 AA, no complaints here .
though last week our tickets even though they were continuous numbers were split by an aisle . would not be good if it was a parent and child
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Hound

Quote from: omagh_gael on August 02, 2016, 03:17:39 PM
I wonder how the tickets will be divided up between the counties on Saturday. Outside of the tickets on general sale, that are open to first come first serve, will the distributed tickets get split equally four ways or will the majority of fans be Dubs?
Tickets were divided up based on demand.
All initial requests by clubs in each of the 4 counties have been met. Clubs that have since made additional requests are on a waiting list and it is hoped the majority, if not all, such requests will be met.

There may even be a few extras that go on general sale again on Thursday night / Friday morning.

Rossfan

Heard  from a Rhubarb acquaintance there were some on sale on line this morning.
( not that it concerns me any more :-[)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Farrandeelin

Couldn't opt out for this match. Charged 25 euro for a game I won't be attending. Annoyed is a bit of an understatement.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

omagh_gael

Got confirmation of my ticket request being met from club this afternoon. I had noticed that limited tickets went onsale at 11am so logged on for the craic. There was a half an hour wait before you could even get on to the purchase portal at 11.06am!!

Thy Kingdom Come

Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 03, 2016, 04:05:14 PM
Couldn't opt out for this match. Charged 25 euro for a game I won't be attending. Annoyed is a bit of an understatement.

You'll be stuck with that ticket Farr! Who'd want to buy it off of ya?  :P

Jayop

It's a balls if you live away from your home county that these couldn't be more flexible. I live in Sligo and go to more of their league games than Tyrone's but I'll try to get to a few Tyrone games and if they get to Croker I'll go for the league. Would be great if I could get a one to use for Sligo's league and Tyrone's championship.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Thy Kingdom Come on August 03, 2016, 04:33:55 PM

Thing is I'm out of the country at the moment!

Redhand Santa

Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 04, 2016, 03:08:11 AM

I assume you already had used an opt out and didn't want to again? Must be very confident of a Mayo win if you're hanging in for the final tickets! Can you not just email them to someone at home to print out, cant be that hard to get rid off.

Gaaggle

There are people screaming out for tickets.  Just sell them on. You won't be out of pocket and as a bonus will get your scan to keep your attendance up.

Assume you'd already used your opt out?

Gaaggle

Quote from: aontroim abu on August 01, 2016, 10:05:24 AM
Quote from: From the Bunker on August 01, 2016, 09:32:03 AM
Quote from: aontroim abu on August 01, 2016, 09:23:06 AM
question.....we have 2 adult and 2 juvenile season tickets for Tyrone (don't ask), 100% record this year, if they get to final do the Juveniles get final tickets???

Yeah, that's the deal!

Good stuff. And I suppose, in true GAA fashion, they will have to pay the full adult rate too!!!!

Yep, you'll pay full whack for both of them!

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Redhand Santa on August 04, 2016, 08:02:48 AM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 04, 2016, 03:08:11 AM

I assume you already had used an opt out and didn't want to again? Must be very confident of a Mayo win if you're hanging in for the final tickets! Can you not just email them to someone at home to print out, cant be that hard to get rid off.
Didn't use my opt out previously. Oh well. Could be worse I suppose. I'll have one more day of it at least.

Mayo Club 51

Mayo v Tipperary - August 21st 2016 - Bring a friend / Pay & Play - GAA Football All Ireland Senior Championship Semi Final

ACCOUNT ID:

PLEASE READ THE BELOW EMAIL IN FULL.

A Chara,

The "Bring a Friend" option is now live for the GAA Football All Ireland Senior Championship Semi-Final at Croke Park on Sunday August 21st

Fixture Details:

MINOR 1:30pm - Donegal v Galway

SENIOR 3.30pm - Mayo v Tipperary

You can purchase tickets for non season ticket holders to sit with you for this double header - €40 Adult & €5 Juvenile. Up to 4 tickets can be purchased per Season Ticket account.

This offer is open until midday on Friday August 12th