Search for New Mayo Manager

Started by IolarCoisCuain, September 28, 2015, 11:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

joemamas

Jinxy

Massive intensity from both sides there.
Some fabulous hairstyles as well.

muppet

Quote from: Jinxy on December 16, 2016, 03:40:24 PM
Massive intensity from both sides there.
Some fabulous hairstyles as well.

"The men of the west!
...the lads from Meath...
"

I like it.

Also, the sight of Archbishops and other dignitaries running for their lives, after the throw-in, is something we should re-introduce.

MWWSI 2017

Jinxy

Apparently it's part of Canon Law that you could burst the archbishop with a shoulder if he didn't get off the field quick enough, without fear of consequences.
The Pope believed it encouraged the clergy to maintain a high level of agility.

Lar Naparka

Quote from: Rossfan on December 16, 2016, 02:23:03 PM
5 posts about Rhubarb management with 60% of them by Syfín. :-[ ::)

Enough said
Never thought I'd say this but may ye forever continue to lose finals to Galway. (We'll take our chances via da backdoor.)
Last year poor Syferus got such a sickening when, after all his crowing and bullshitting, Galway knocked him and his deluded fantasies into never never land.
The poor hoor got such a shock to the nervous system that he forgot to post to a single Mayo forum for at least a month afterwards.

All of Mayo and most likely all of Roscommon too hopes he'll disappear for a while during next year.(I'd say two consecutive six- month breaks would do nicely.)
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Syferus

Quote from: Lar Naparka on December 16, 2016, 06:02:37 PM

Enough said
Never thought I'd say this but may ye forever continue to lose finals to Galway. (We'll take our chances via da backdoor.)
Last year poor Syferus got such a sickening when, after all his crowing and bullshitting, Galway knocked him and his deluded fantasies into never never land.
The poor hoor got such a shock to the nervous system that he forgot to post to a single Mayo forum for at least a month afterwards.

All of Mayo and most likely all of Roscommon too hopes he'll disappear for a while during next year.(I'd say two consecutive six- month breaks would do nicely.)

The focus will be squarely on the buckaroos on your county panel come the morning..

Lar Naparka

Quote from: Syferus on December 16, 2016, 06:27:41 PM

Enough said

The focus will be squarely on the buckaroos on your county panel come the morning..
Don't you worry Syf, we're all big boys 'n' girls now and can handle whatever comes our way.
After all, half of it won't be  true and the rest is gonna be lies , so what? ;D

Syferus

Quote from: Lar Naparka on December 16, 2016, 07:33:22 PM
Quote from: Syferus on December 16, 2016, 06:27:41 PM

Enough said

Don't you worry Syf, we're all big boys 'n' girls now and can handle whatever comes our way.
After all, half of it won't be  true and the rest is gonna be lies , so what? ;D

The players have more reason to lie than H&C do. They have nothing left to lose.

maigheo

Syf,You must feel like a 6 year old on Christmas eve waiting for Santa.

mayo.mick

Quote from: maigheo on December 16, 2016, 07:54:24 PM
Syf,You must feel like a 6 year old on Christmas eve waiting for Santa.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

heffo

Big Aido getting the corn rows back in this morning to distract attention away from it

seafoid

Tis all ego. Thunderbolt and lightning. Last 5 minutes very frightening . And not being able to score more than 1-14. Caught in a landslide with no escape from reality. Will sports psychology get a mention? And scoring off the bad foot? Corner forward will you do the fandango.  And jusht get it over with . So we can all get on with our lives.

Captain Obvious

From reading that online independent article I have two questions.

1. Did the egos force Rochford to change his goalkeeper in this years All Ireland final replay.

2. The outside influence who are these people and why should they have any say?

Lar Naparka

What!!
No sign of Syferus! I mean it's almost 10 o'clock and he hasn't had anything to say yet.
It's definitely not like him.