Search for New Mayo Manager

Started by IolarCoisCuain, September 28, 2015, 11:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rudi

Mayo for Sam 2016

There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve  : the fear of failure.

Definition of Failure

1 - Lack of success.
2- The neglect or omission of expected or required action.
3 - M :)y ;D

Cunny Funt

Quote from: highorlow on November 30, 2015, 01:02:27 PM
QuoteI'm not being funny , I think we will walk it.  We didn't go full tilt in Connacht last year because of 13 where it was said we peaked  too early in Connacht and Q/f v Donegal running out of steam in the second half of final and a bit rusty v Tyrone in semi too. This year will be different IMO ,the all Ireland dream is over but Connacht will be gone at hammer and tongs and both Galway and Ros won't live with that sort of robust energy Mayo are capable of.

QuoteThe dream that has never died enters a new phase.

Which dream are you dreaming about these days?

To be fair it's not easy to keep track of what is wrote when you have many different usernames.

muppet

Quote from: Cunny Funt on November 30, 2015, 06:17:51 PM
QuoteI'm not being funny , I think we will walk it.  We didn't go full tilt in Connacht last year because of 13 where it was said we peaked  too early in Connacht and Q/f v Donegal running out of steam in the second half of final and a bit rusty v Tyrone in semi too. This year will be different IMO ,the all Ireland dream is over but Connacht will be gone at hammer and tongs and both Galway and Ros won't live with that sort of robust energy Mayo are capable of.

To be fair it's not easy to keep track of what is wrote when you have many different usernames.

Says the poster who joined last month.  ;D
MWWSI 2017

Cunny Funt

Quote from: muppet on November 30, 2015, 06:19:31 PM

Does it matter when I joined? You can read this forum without any account.

muppet

Quote from: Cunny Funt on November 30, 2015, 06:37:51 PM

Yes you can, but your options are very limited. It is difficult to follow anything or anyone. Of course if you have other older accounts, that wouldn't be a problem.  ;D
MWWSI 2017

PW Nally

Quote from: muppet on November 30, 2015, 06:47:30 PM

Yes you can, but your options are very limited. It is difficult to follow anything or anyone. Of course if you have other older accounts, that wouldn't be a problem.  ;D
;D

Cunny Funt

As a long time reader of this forum the only thing I find difficult to follow is random smiley faces at the end of posts.

muppet

Quote from: Cunny Funt on November 30, 2015, 07:32:01 PM

As a long time reader of this forum the only thing I find difficult to follow is random smiley faces at the end of posts.

I'm sure if you ask someone will explain them to you.  ;D
MWWSI 2017

larryin89

Ratified . 3 year term . Six in a row ere we go.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Blowitupref

Ratified for an initial 3 year term which will be reviewed annually. Selectors are normally those that see the most club football within the county I doubt Buckley or McEntee has seen much club football in Mayo this year.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Tubberman

Quote from: Blowitupref on November 30, 2015, 09:55:03 PM
Ratified for an initial 3 year term which will be reviewed annually. Selectors are normally those that see the most club football within the county I doubt Buckley or McEntee has seen much club football in Mayo this year.

Rochford and Carey will look after that.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

muppet

http://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/2015/1130/750328-mayo/

Former minor star Rocheford - the Crossmolina man captained Mayo to All-Ireland glory at underage level in 1995 - guided Galway club side Corofin to a national club title earlier this year.

I must have missed that one. Have we been upgraded due to the Russian doping ban or something?
MWWSI 2017

larryin89

Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

twohands!!!

QuoteThe Garrymore clubman revealed that Mayo took in almost €3 million in 2015, compared to €270,000 when he first took up the position in 1997.

One hell of an increase there in less than 20 years.