Dublin v Kerry AI final 20th September 2015

Started by orangeman, September 05, 2015, 06:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

I know I'm late but congrats to the Dubs on here. Enjoy the win. 8 out of 9 available trophies is some going for Gavin. Best team usually always wins. Nobody can deny.Dublin were the best team this year.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Hill16 Blues on September 21, 2015, 05:46:19 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on September 21, 2015, 05:06:08 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on September 21, 2015, 04:53:01 PM
Jaysus Benny harsh. It was more a study in the vagaries of sport and a commentary in the difference a year makes. But sure yeah, f**k him and his kid.  ::)

Yeah, f**k em all!  ;D It wasn't the kid I was getting at, but it was easy for AB to give it another year with a big Celtic Cross dangled in front of him.

By the way, why was the kid allowed on the pitch when the rest of us arent?

You're one bitter hateful fcukwit. And one poisonous little b*stard to boot!

You and a few other hateful fcukrs here are the reason why so few Dubs or reasonable people from other counties post on this forum.

You're welcome to each other!

Do you want a bit more tar for that brush there?

BennyCake

Quote from: Hill16 Blues on September 21, 2015, 05:46:19 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on September 21, 2015, 05:06:08 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on September 21, 2015, 04:53:01 PM
Jaysus Benny harsh. It was more a study in the vagaries of sport and a commentary in the difference a year makes. But sure yeah, f**k him and his kid.  ::)

Yeah, f**k em all!  ;D It wasn't the kid I was getting at, but it was easy for AB to give it another year with a big Celtic Cross dangled in front of him.

By the way, why was the kid allowed on the pitch when the rest of us arent?

You're one bitter hateful fcukwit. And one poisonous little b*stard to boot!

You and a few other hateful fcukrs here are the reason why so few Dubs or reasonable people from other counties post on this forum.

You're welcome to each other!

Yes, I'm the poisonous, bitter, hateful bastard for asking two legitimate questions  ::)

The Hill is Blue

Great night in O'Connell street. Fantastic atmosphere with lots of singing, flags, and of course the victorious Dubs. There were even a few Kerry tops to be seen (fair dues to them).

This victory will bring loads of extra sponsorship rolling in which should increase even further our unfair advantage and ensure that we keep mopping up the trophies.  ;D

Roll on the O'Byrne Cup.
I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

heffo

O'Gara and Mannion being back next year will be a boost

Armamike

Congrats to Dublin. Good set of supporters. Good times for them.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Drummerboy

I'd say Dublin should be a little worried about their underage structures. Last year they were beaten in AI semis by Donegal. This year didn't make it out of Leinster. The current U17s were hammered this year by Cavan in Gerry Reilly tournament.

ashman

Quote from: The Hill is Blue on September 21, 2015, 10:15:58 PM
Great night in O'Connell street. Fantastic atmosphere with lots of singing, flags, and of course the victorious Dubs. There were even a few Kerry tops to be seen (fair dues to them).

This victory will bring loads of extra sponsorship rolling in which should increase even further our unfair advantage and ensure that we keep mopping up the trophies.  ;D

Roll on the O'Byrne Cup.

Bet ye have no JP McManus !!!!!

That said ye did us in thurles this year,

ashman

Quote from: Drummerboy on September 21, 2015, 10:44:34 PM
I'd say Dublin should be a little worried about their underage structures. Last year they were beaten in AI semis by Donegal. This year didn't make it out of Leinster. The current U17s were hammered this year by Cavan in Gerry Reilly tournament.

Dunno about that the dublin team now only need a few from each team to make the grade now.  The bottom line is that the advantages they have will mean that like kilkenny they can bring in a 22 year old each year to strengthen/freshen things.  Ger Aylward = Brian Fenton

Main Street

I thought the game was intense, if not fancy, different conditions call for other characteristics and Dublin still had to deliver the goods from their top drawer. It was a worthy AI final and  i've seen plenty of dire finals. I didn't even mind the rain. The dice could have rolled Kerry's way but Dublin were in that AI winning zone and would not let it slip, a brilliant achievement.
It's a shame that a big % of the dublin input here is from that grade A, paranoid,  chip laden spoofer, Indiana, real Dub fans are by and large, actual human beings  :D

INDIANA

Quote from: ashman on September 21, 2015, 11:14:57 PM

Dunno about that the dublin team now only need a few from each team to make the grade now.  The bottom line is that the advantages they have will mean that like kilkenny they can bring in a 22 year old each year to strengthen/freshen things.  Ger Aylward = Brian Fenton

He's right in some ways . Once Bernard, Flynn and Connolly go they won't be replaced easily. We've a pile of inside forwards coming through but very thin at midfield and wing forwards.

BennyCake

Quote from: INDIANA on September 21, 2015, 11:36:00 PM
Quote from: ashman on September 21, 2015, 11:14:57 PM

He's right in some ways . Once Bernard, Flynn and Connolly go they won't be replaced easily. We've a pile of inside forwards coming through but very thin at midfield and wing forwards.

Bernard Flynn retired years ago  ;)

J70

You could say similar for every other county apart from Kerry.

Dinny Breen

Has anyone pulled Martin McHugh up on this yet?

https://www.facebook.com/TheSundayGame/videos/640445622756255/

The last team I would call mentally weak!!!
#newbridgeornowhere

AZOffaly

Maybe this is what Indiana was on about re. Bottle.