End Game for Mickey?

Started by Bo Man, September 02, 2015, 01:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longballin

why the witch hunt for three clubs voted for Harte out? Do we live in Syria now?

screenexile

Quote from: longballin on September 17, 2015, 09:33:04 AM
why the witch hunt for three clubs voted for Harte out? Do we live in Syria now?

Well youse have the inbreeding and the totalitarian dictator why not get rid of free speech as well!!

redhandefender

No witch hunt I was just curious as to who would after that year and why? Its definitely no reason to attack any one club given that it was the members of the committee for each club who decided.

As for the Derry Man we may have all those in Tyrone but at least we have no London!

nrico2006

Quote from: redhandefender on September 17, 2015, 10:08:23 AM
No witch hunt I was just curious as to who would after that year and why? Its definitely no reason to attack any one club given that it was the members of the committee for each club who decided.

As for the Derry Man we may have all those in Tyrone but at least we have no London!

Its not hard to identify reasons why people would want a change in management given the way things have gone over the past 5 seasons.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

screenexile

redhandefender

Quote from: screenexile on September 17, 2015, 11:19:23 AM

I thought the childish slags would get a response. Grow up you fool and get back on the Derry page and discuss who will be coming in next for a 2 year stint trying to sort out your rabble of soccer players. Meanwhile enjoy watching the red hands rise!

Aaron Boone

Have to say 20 pages on Mickey Harte's annual management renewal process is very impressive.
It's testament to the standing he is held in the game by all true gaels.

longballin

Quote from: screenexile on September 17, 2015, 09:55:16 AM
Quote from: longballin on September 17, 2015, 09:33:04 AM

Well youse have the inbreeding and the totalitarian dictator why not get rid of free speech as well!!

don't disagree with you about the dictator...

thebuzz

True Gaels from Tyrone or wherever shouldn't see any London in Derry!!!

JoG2

Quote from: redhandefender on September 17, 2015, 11:38:16 AM
Quote from: screenexile on September 17, 2015, 11:19:23 AM

I thought the childish slags would get a response. Grow up you fool and get back on the Derry page and discuss who will be coming in next for a 2 year stint trying to sort out your rabble of soccer players. Meanwhile enjoy watching the red hands rise!

an awesome spectacle indeed

red hander

Quote from: Applesisapples on September 16, 2015, 09:10:25 AM
Quote from: red hander on September 15, 2015, 09:48:15 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on September 15, 2015, 09:34:32 PM
2 more years of stagnation,boorishness,players walking away from the panel,childishly ignoring our national broadcaster! Yes it's great news,for every other county in Ireland

At least we're not complete and utter shite like the Buckfast brigade
Buckfast is a beverage only enjoyed by a certain uncouth element from North Armagh, I've seen a few bottles amongst Tyrone fans as well. Most Armagh fans enjoy a good vintage cava or a nice rioja. Although on a good day some might partake of a cool glass of Armagh cider with ice.

Judging by the jealousy emanating over the Blackwater since 2003 as your more illustrious and eminent neighbours racked up successes while you apple munchers found your true level, your favourite tipple seems to be whine made from extremely sour grapes  ;)

redhandefender

Quote from: thebuzz on September 17, 2015, 02:38:59 PM

True Gaels from Tyrone or wherever shouldn't see any London in Derry!!!

All I see is bitter Derry men on here spouting crap!

Armamike

Quote from: red hander on September 17, 2015, 03:40:02 PM
Quote from: Applesisapples on September 16, 2015, 09:10:25 AM
Quote from: red hander on September 15, 2015, 09:48:15 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on September 15, 2015, 09:34:32 PM
2 more years of stagnation,boorishness,players walking away from the panel,childishly ignoring our national broadcaster! Yes it's great news,for every other county in Ireland

At least we're not complete and utter shite like the Buckfast brigade
Buckfast is a beverage only enjoyed by a certain uncouth element from North Armagh, I've seen a few bottles amongst Tyrone fans as well. Most Armagh fans enjoy a good vintage cava or a nice rioja. Although on a good day some might partake of a cool glass of Armagh cider with ice.

Judging by the jealousy emanating over the Blackwater since 2003 as your more illustrious and eminent neighbours racked up successes while you apple munchers found your true level, your favourite tipple seems to be whine made from extremely sour grapes  ;)

O'Neill's to blame for this apple muncher buckfast drinking imagery. 
That's just, like your opinion man.

LeoMc

Quote from: ose 14 on September 17, 2015, 05:29:52 AM
heard there was some serious campaining done by dubba over the past two weeks. maybe a lot of delegates didnt want to be shamed in public or the clubs, whilst democracy has been seen to be done ahem. good on coalisland voting for the status quo, hampsey a shoe in now.

So by your logic Tyrone will have over 40 starters next year!

Norf Tyrone

I am surprised at the level of support from the Club's considering the counties negative influence on fixtures and player availability.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone