End Game for Mickey?

Started by Bo Man, September 02, 2015, 01:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

So Jerome is reporting that the players 'will not be stopped' from talking to RTE

AZOffaly

And it is also of nationwide interest, as is the fate of most inter county managers. The county pages are for intra county stuff like club games etc.

T Fearon

Looks like,Mickey,unlike Sinn Fein,has accepted preconditions.The caterpillar truly has become a butterfly

Throw ball

Quote from: red hander on September 15, 2015, 09:48:15 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on September 15, 2015, 09:34:32 PM
2 more years of stagnation,boorishness,players walking away from the panel,childishly ignoring our national broadcaster! Yes it's great news,for every other county in Ireland

At least we're not complete and utter shite like the Buckfast brigade

Are you sure?

omaghjoe

Alleluia!

Whether common sense has prevailed or whether there was to much reading between the lines I dont know

But I am happy with the result

I just got a shiver up me spine and the rest of Ireland started to quiver in their boots!

lenny

Quote from: omaghjoe on September 16, 2015, 06:09:29 AM
Alleluia!

Whether common sense has prevailed or whether there was to much reading between the lines I dont know

I just got a shiver up me spine and the rest of Ireland started to quiver in their boots!

You'll be crying for him to go long before the end of the 2 years.

Applesisapples

Quote from: red hander on September 15, 2015, 09:48:15 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on September 15, 2015, 09:34:32 PM
2 more years of stagnation,boorishness,players walking away from the panel,childishly ignoring our national broadcaster! Yes it's great news,for every other county in Ireland

At least we're not complete and utter shite like the Buckfast brigade
Buckfast is a beverage only enjoyed by a certain uncouth element from North Armagh, I've seen a few bottles amongst Tyrone fans as well. Most Armagh fans enjoy a good vintage cava or a nice rioja. Although on a good day some might partake of a cool glass of Armagh cider with ice.

Applesisapples

Quote from: T Fearon on September 15, 2015, 09:59:37 PM
Looks like,Mickey,unlike Sinn Fein,has accepted preconditions.The caterpillar truly has become a butterfly
Tony even I am finding your contributions here tedious, so god knows what your doing to our RH friends.

BennyHarp

Quote from: lenny on September 16, 2015, 06:54:18 AM
Alleluia!

Or....you might be. Interesting how its the Armagh and Derry contingent that are most vociferous in their view that Mickey should go. I wonder why?
That was never a square ball!!

Applesisapples

I think it is a good move to keep Harte for two more years and allows for a transition to the U21 management team.

longballin

Mickey's dream of Tyrone going to the banquet and not speaking to RTE still alive   :P

screenexile

Quote from: BennyHarp on September 16, 2015, 09:17:41 AM
Alleluia!

Or....you might be. Interesting how its the Armagh and Derry contingent that are most vociferous in their view that Mickey should go. I wonder why?

On the contrary, if he keeps driving good young players like Coney, O'Neill, Grugan, McKenna out then I'm happy enough . . . 12 MORE YEARS!!!!

redhandefender

Would love to know which 3 clubs voted against it? Great choice but even more importantly keeping the under 21 involved and giving them the resources they need this year. Hopefully the can tie in closely with Mickey for the next 2 years.

I think we need a year to get out of div 2 then who knows 2017 could be the year when these boys are reaching peak! Great hope swelling in the county again after this year and a more of a united front.

As for the Derry and Armagh haters, laugh and move on, they have had all summer to sit around working on their abuse, a big mc kenna cup to look forward to for both of them and then 2 thumpings handed out by this new tyrone in the league should shut them both up. Both are in disarray!

redhandefender

Quote from: screenexile on September 16, 2015, 09:36:59 AM
Quote from: BennyHarp on September 16, 2015, 09:17:41 AM
Alleluia!

On the contrary, if he keeps driving good young players like Coney, O'Neill, Grugan, McKenna out then I'm happy enough . . . 12 MORE YEARS!!!!

Coney had his chance, doesn't have th attributes or commitment.

O'neill unfortunately has zero speed anymore as Sunday showed

Which McKenna? Niall was injured all year, Ryan was mediocure at county level, conor has went to play pro ball and will be back

Grugan not string enough for midfield, shown up when it mattered and again clear to see on Sunday past.

But you are clearly an expert, you should trying coming over to watch a really club championship instead of the softies in your county pandering to the big bad boys from Cross every year

Walter Cronc

Quote from: redhandefender on September 16, 2015, 09:38:17 AM
Would love to know which 3 clubs voted against it? Great choice but even more importantly keeping the under 21 involved and giving them the resources they need this year. Hopefully the can tie in closely with Mickey for the next 2 years.

I think we need a year to get out of div 2 then who knows 2017 could be the year when these boys are reaching peak! Great hope swelling in the county again after this year and a more of a united front.

As for the Derry and Armagh haters, laugh and move on, they have had all summer to sit around working on their abuse, a big mc kenna cup to look forward to for both of them and then 2 thumpings handed out by this new tyrone in the league should shut them both up. Both are in disarray!

LOL still always thump you lads at club football. Typical Tyrone fans. More interest in their county than the club. Although I'll add a caveat I've got respect for the Ardboe, Clonoe and Carmen men for standing up to the tyrant Harte!