AIFSF Replay Mayo v Dublin, Sat 5th Sept. HQ.

Started by highorlow, September 01, 2015, 10:28:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

Quote from: JoG2 on September 04, 2015, 09:19:09 PM

This is it. All joking aside, Dublin and Mayo fans should be like kids on Christmas Eve.  30 other counties would love to be looking forward to a semi (oh sailor!)  mañana

I cannot wait for it.  Might even have a wee beer

Yeah, but in our case (Mayo, as if you already didn't know) Santa never comes the next morning!

blanketattack

Quote from: JoG2 on September 04, 2015, 09:19:09 PM
Quote from: IolarCoisCuain on September 04, 2015, 07:22:07 PM
Quote from: The Aristocrat on September 04, 2015, 05:52:43 PM
Lads, I know I know , last post on this , but just want to say best of luck to the Mayo lads on here tomorrow, should be a good one and enjoy the match .

You too, your Grace. Enjoy the day. It's great to have football in September always.

This is it. All joking aside, Dublin and Mayo fans should be like kids on Christmas Eve.  30 other counties would love to be looking forward to a semi (oh sailor!)  mañana

I cannot wait for it.  Might even have a wee beer

Not sure if Kerry would love to be looking forward to a semi.

Mayo4Sam14

Quote from: The Aristocrat on September 04, 2015, 11:43:45 AM
A lost cause now, hard enough to compete against the 16 men of the mighty Mayo but without the second best player in the country after Superman , Mayo 3-14 Dublin 1-09.

Enjoy the match lads.

No seriously what's your actual prediction?
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

highorlow

They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

joemamas

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 04, 2015, 09:48:49 PM
Quote from: ballinaman on September 04, 2015, 09:45:08 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 04, 2015, 09:28:13 PM
Yes, safe travelling to all who are attending. I for one wish I could but sure what can you do. I hope to see an improved Mayo performance and if they perform to their ability what else can you ask? I still have an uncomfortable feeling that Dublin have room to improve as well. May the best team win tomorrow (so long as it's Mayo!)
Farr, the day you don't have uncomfortable feelings before a Mayo match I'll be turning on Midwest to see if an emergency broadcast system is in place before an impending apocalypse.

Going to be cutting it fine arriving tomorrow, sure when in Rome.

;D

At JFK heading back from NY, that in itself not a big deal except I Just  came back on Monday after draw. Maybe sans wife when I get back, but what the hell.

moysider

Quote from: joemamas on September 04, 2015, 10:35:30 PM
Yes, safe travelling to all who are attending. I for one wish I could but sure what can you do. I hope to see an improved Mayo performance and if they perform to their ability what else can you ask? I still have an uncomfortable feeling that Dublin have room to improve as well. May the best team win tomorrow (so long as it's Mayo!)
Farr, the day you don't have uncomfortable feelings before a Mayo match I'll be turning on Midwest to see if an emergency broadcast system is in place before an impending apocalypse.

;D

At JFK heading back from NY, that in itself not a big deal except I Just  came back on Monday after draw. Maybe sans wife when I get back, but what the hell.

Respect!

Look you can always get another wife. We re stuck with Mayo while we walk (or in your case fly) the earth.

Rossfan

Quote from: moysider on September 04, 2015, 11:06:32 PM

[/quote]

Respect!

Look you can always get another wife. We re stuck with Mayo
[/quote]

:D ;D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Syferus

;D

Respect!

Look you can always get another wife. We re stuck with Mayo while we walk (or in your case fly) the earth.

Unless you're from Ballagh. Then it's very optional.

Rossfan

I see you're off to Croker tomorra Syf.
Jases have you no shame or self respect :-[ :'(
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

moysider

Quote from: Syferus on September 04, 2015, 11:54:04 PM

;D

Respect!

Unless you're from Ballagh. Then it's very optional.

Ballagh - the polygamy capital of Ireland.

The Aristocrat

Quote from: Mayo4Sam14 on September 04, 2015, 10:28:03 PM
Quote from: The Aristocrat on September 04, 2015, 11:43:45 AM
A lost cause now, hard enough to compete against the 16 men of the mighty Mayo but without the second best player in the country after Superman , Mayo 3-14 Dublin 1-09.

Enjoy the match lads.

No seriously what's your actual prediction?

Dublin 3-16 Mayo 0-12

Chimley

BREAKING NEWS:                  Diarmuid Connolly appeal to the DRA successful. He's clear to line out v @MayoGAA tomorrow. #UpTheDubs

Looks like the DRA have come up trumps for Connolly.

ballinaman

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Chimley on September 05, 2015, 05:38:48 AM
BREAKING NEWS:                  Diarmuid Connolly appeal to the DRA successful. He's clear to line out v @MayoGAA tomorrow. #UpTheDubs

Looks like the DRA have come up trumps for Connolly.

Seriously?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

skeog